I LOVE GT5's OCD all 0/0/0 MADNESS!!!, 5-7-2012 added

  • Thread starter Thread starter I Love GT6
  • 211 comments
  • 9,337 views
i love gt5
You can't send DLC stuff, you need to back up your save with paints go to your main, paint the car and send it, delete save, copy save back to your main an then you have your paint back.

Yea I'm going to do that when your ready to trade.. What I meant was that I couldnt double my dlc paints since Its dlc. But it's okay because I bought two dlc paint packages and I still hae one left 👍
 
locoman88
Yea I'm going to do that when your ready to trade.. What I meant was that I couldnt double my dlc paints since Its dlc. But it's okay because I bought two dlc paint packages and I still hae one left 👍

You wont lose your paint if you back it up. FR send. Will trade the paints tomorrow.
 
I already did car so I don't care:)
 
Are you ready to make the trade??
 
Send me a FR
 
locoman88
Send me a FR

I already did it yesterday. My PSN is dj_ali007.
Doing breakfast right now, will send the mattes over when I'm ready.
 
Afternoon mate
dlc painted nissan sylvia RM - sent 👍
 
gazelle68
Afternoon mate
dlc painted nissan sylvia RM - sent 👍

Thanks mate, received and looks hot!!
 
@bry56: Your Chevy is sent.
@locoman88: your paints are sent.
 
i love gt5
@bry56: Your Chevy is sent.
@locoman88: your paints are sent.

Ok I'll try to send my car later today
 
I'm also using usb now so if you want more then one of different dlc painted cars or sumthin else, just leme know
 
locoman88
I'm also using usb now so if you want more then one of different dlc painted cars or sumthin else, just leme know

i will tell you later which cars I want, Thanks.
 
Ok ill have to schedule because after I trade with u tomorrow ill trade with somebody else
 
Ok ill have to schedule because after I trade with u tomorrow ill trade with somebody else

Ok no problem, Give my the dates when you sheduled it.
 
Today I can trAde lambo, tomorrow and Sunday I'm trading so maybe Monday and Tuesday? Ill let you know if something comes up?
 
Today I can trAde lambo, tomorrow and Sunday I'm trading so maybe Monday and Tuesday? Ill let you know if something comes up?

Okidoki, You received the paints?
 
i love gt5
Okidoki, You received the paints?

Haven't checked, but I'm pretty sure I did 👍
 
Really that much? Thx bro!
 
locoman88
Really that much? Thx bro!

Thats the normal number of paints for a car. Your welcome:tup: tell me which paints you want for the 2 Ek's.
 
Ill take 1 gold chrome, 1 silver chrome, and a matte green and purple matte? You can add a color or put more than one on a matte...
 
locoman88
Ill take 1 gold chrome, 1 silver chrome, and a matte green and purple matte? You can add a color or put more than one on a matte...

Thats ok:tup: will send them tomorrow.
 
i love gt5
Thats ok:tup: will send them tomorrow.

Ok to keep me reminded can you post a comment about it on my profile wall?
 
locoman88
Ok to keep me reminded can you post a comment about it on my profile wall?

Ok will do it in a moment.
 
hiya do you have any birthday ticket
 
Back