I LOVE GT5's OCD all 0/0/0 MADNESS!!!, 5-7-2012 added

  • Thread starter Thread starter I Love GT6
  • 211 comments
  • 9,337 views
i love gt5
Thanks mate:tup:

Remember I can always trade dlc painted cars suits, just go to my thread that I started for that kind of stuff.
 
locoman88
Remember I can always trade dlc painted cars suits, just go to my thread that I started for that kind of stuff.

Just posted there;) Tomorrow the other EK right?
 
i love gt5
Just posted there;) Tomorrow the other EK right?

Well over here its july 2nd so today ill send. That's the beauty part of being in different parts of continent 👍
 
Well over here its july 2nd so today ill send. That's the beauty part of being in different parts of continent 👍

It's still 2-7 for me its only 20;33 PM
 
i love gt5

Could I have 1 silver chrome, 1 gold chrome, 1 matte light green, and 1 matte black and a matte of your choice.
 
locoman88
Could I have 1 silver chrome, 1 gold chrome, 1 matte light green, and 1 matte black and a matte of your choice.

Sure:tup:
 
Already had schedule. Might have to reschedule?
 
locoman88
Already had schedule. Might have to reschedule?

I will send the paints today, why reschedule?
 
i love gt5
I will send the paints today, why reschedule?

I can do them right now in a while actually?
 
Idk why but it says I reached daily limit... I'll have to send some other time... Idk why it says that
 
locoman88
Idk why but it says I reached daily limit... I'll have to send some other time... Idk why it says that

I don't know mate.

New cars in the OCD means new cars in the OP, keep your eye's open evryone.
 
This thread must live
Because its a good thread!
 
You should start to see what you write :ouch:

Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car '92 and Pagani C12S tradeable.
 
Diogo G.
You should start to see what you write :ouch:

Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car '92 and Pagani C12S tradeable.

Aah blind man's can't see everything;)
locoman88
This thread must live
Because its a good thread!
Thanks:tup:
 
Back