I Love Old Cars ~ Aug 27 ~ Ferrari 512BB '76

  • Thread starter Thread starter magawolaz
  • 188 comments
  • 22,712 views
Great Beetle and 500 shot's! realy amazing
 
^^ Love this! 👍

Beetle set is amazing - you've got the editing absolutely perfect. :)
 
A bit too much noise in the Beetle Shots, but that doesn't change the fact that these picture are very nice!
 
A bit too much noise in the Beetle Shots, but that doesn't change the fact that these picture are very nice!
Mmm, you are probably right, sometimes I tend to overuse noise :nervous:
Thanks for the feedback 👍 Much appreciated.

For this set I reduced the noise...
...but maybe I overused textures :lol:


Ferrari 512BB '76
























​
 
Your shot really give me the '70s feeling! :drool: Great job!
 
Really like your 512BB shots!
 
Oh no! An army of Citroen 2CVs! They're attacking an army of Fiat 500s! :lol:
 
Oh no! An army of Citroen 2CVs! They're attacking an army of Fiat 500s! :lol:

:lol: It does look like that. Great set - very entertaining. :)
 
Thank you guys ^^


Preview of the next set, focused on the Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63







And... slightly off topic but... this is my entry for the Photoshop Competition :)



I'm pretty proud of the result :D
 
Amazing! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
 
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63

1967 24 Hours of Daytona

































​
 
Last edited:
Great set! :drool:👍 Too bad it wasn't the 1962 24 Daytona. So close!

BTW, why is the 6th shot have a 2002 Ford GT? :p Also the last shot is duplicated.
 
Great set of Chevrolet ... my next car!
Very good work magawolaz 👍👍👍
 
I'm back! :D

Small update.

Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car '74




















​

:)
 
Yay, you're back! Brilliant set - I just love your work. 👍 :)
 
Awesome editing, Maga! :drool:👍

Also, added you as contact on Flickr!
 
Great work!
Glad you're back, always liked your Vintage Gallery. :)
 
I love the GSR 1600 Lancer, my favourite low-powered drifter. :P
Great shots mate! 👍
 
I love how you treat your standards.....and great editing :O
 
Back