I Love Old Cars ~ Aug 27 ~ Ferrari 512BB '76

  • Thread starter Thread starter magawolaz
  • 188 comments
  • 22,712 views
:drool::drool:

I love 12 and 7!

(Although that might be because of the MKIV :guilty:)
 
great job with that photoshot!!
gt40, Mk. IV and Chaparral 2D - feels like heaven!👍👍
 
Thank you all :D

Sweeet!!!!

What's next?!?
Actually... I haven't decided yet.

I'll let you know! Probably another classic race car 👍


___

I found this pic on the Realistic Photo Thread, I don't know who posted it but it's awesome :drool::drool: Way better than the GT40 in my last update.
Feels bad man :(:lol:
 
I choose the Toyota 7 :D



I'll post the complete set within a couple of days.
 
Good choice! 👍 I look forward to this. :)
 
Niiiice. Great shots! 👍 Like the vintage treatment too. I also like that you even used an open-faced helmet. :lol: 👍
 
Really nice work on the Toyota 7! The vintage treatment works well. 👍
 
Thanks c_f ;)


Nothing new here, just this photo:



Jaguar XJ-13 Race Car '66 (Black Edition)
​

New set next week.
 
Seven pages and my mind was blown with my saliva dripping! :drool:
 
Seven pages and my mind was blown with my saliva dripping! :drool:

Really? :D
Thanks mate.


Long time since my last update.


S800 RSC Race Car '68



















​

What a pretty little car ^^
 
Great job on all last sets. Really like old style editing, plugin for photoshop/gimp? It really suits on them.

I also love old cars! 👍 👍
 
Nicely done! I was gonna do an update with that car a long time ago but the game froze on the loading screen. Never tried again :lol:

Shot two is just fantastic!
 
Fantastic set! It's great to have another one from you, I just love your editing style and your shots are very good to boot! 👍 👍 :)
 
Fantastic editing, magawolaz! Your S800 set captured the "olden times" essence pretty well! :drool:👍 Plus, the 500 F pic looks like Driver San Francisco!
 
So many amazing photos. In fact, so many that I needed 2 buckets for my drool. I love the vintage filter you have. I wish I could replicate it, but I've had no luck trying to make something like it yet. ~Turtle
turtle.gif
 
Great update, megawolaz!
You really see that you love the good ol' times 👍
 
So many amazing photos. In fact, so many that I needed 2 buckets for my drool. I love the vintage filter you have. I wish I could replicate it, but I've had no luck trying to make something like it yet. ~Turtle
turtle.gif
Don't give up, keep trying! I'm not a photoshop expert so anyone can achieve these results :D
If you need any tips, let me know.

Thank you jus and 20832 ^^



Fiat 500F '68
My mom's first car :lol:




















​


My dad right now has a white Fiat 500, the new model (hence the previus photo with the new and old 500 ^^)
 
You, sir, made me :eek:
 
Volkswagen 1200 ’66
The Beetle


















​


____________________________

5Cshu.jpg
 
Stop making me go :eek: or :drool: again! Those are fantastic! Nice tunnel shots!
 
latest sets are just :drool: Love your editing style aswell. The 500 and Beatle sets are great, lovely tones.

Don't know why but this shot made me :lol: I think it's because it looks like someone peeking round the corner lol
 
latest sets are just :drool: Love your editing style aswell. The 500 and Beatle sets are great, lovely tones.

Don't know why but this shot made me :lol: I think it's because it looks like someone peeking round the corner lol

WW1yf.jpg


:lol:


Thank you guys :)
 
:drool: Amazing shots. Can't wait to see more.
 
Super shots and great use of noise in them - though to get truly authentic you could desaturate them a little ;)
 
Back