I Love The Online Spectator Mode, How About You?

  • Thread starter Thread starter VBR
  • 31 comments
  • 3,787 views
What do you mean you cant change the camera angle during replays? Sure you can!


You can change what car the camera is following in the online spectator mode, but you can't change the camera angle. Unless you know something we all don't?
 
Seeing online races is an absolute first for me. It's pretty interesting hearing and seeing these drivers in action. I saw 3/4 of the end of one online race that was a 100-lap race around Indianapolis Motor Speedway with stock cars racing. I heard all the commentary people were making. I had to remember that I have a USB headset, so I heard all the stuff people were saying. I have never played or seen any kind of online battle before, so this is a first.

As of this post, I'm watching a 15-lap race around Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (Weather Change, Time Change) with five racers going at it. It's pretty fun! I do have to wonder what it's like when idiot racers go at it. Bet they would be like, "dude, you f:censored: spun me out, 🤬!" Pretty fun experience watching these races. Keep in mind is that I'm brand new to gaming experiences like this.
 
Back