I made a drift video, is this good?

Good! I'm at the same stage where I can't keep a drift for very long as I risk spinning. Next, try drifting for the whole corner and drift-chain corners together. :cheers:

According to the game I'm a drift king because I got 1 millions drift points but nah, I just kept grinding at it. :D
But I wanna be a pro in the coming months.

What tires did you use in your video?

Good! I'm at the same stage where I can't keep a drift for very long as I risk spinning. Next, try drifting for the whole corner and drift-chain corners together. :cheers:

According to the game I'm a drift king because I got 1 millions drift points but nah, I just kept grinding at it. :D

Thanks! I used CH. I find it hard to drift with handbrake somehow, I try to just get oodles of power and let the tires just break away on their own. 60-80 kph in third gear seems ideal for this BRZ, but the RX-7(FD) can sustain longer drifts.

Thanks! I used CH. I find it hard to drift with handbrake somehow, I try to just get oodles of power and let the tires just break away on their own. 60-80 kph in third gear seems ideal for this BRZ, but the RX-7(FD) can sustain longer drifts.
Do you mean you adjusted the ratios on the BRZ? The default gearbox has great ratios to drift in 3rd/4th only.
Don't give up on handbrake, it's an invaluable tool once you figure it out.

will you be using a wheel or a ds4

Do you mean you adjusted the ratios on the BRZ? The default gearbox has great ratios to drift in 3rd/4th only.
Don't give up on handbrake, it's an invaluable tool once you figure it out.
Yeah, custom gears, I lengthened the ratios a bit.

Seems like throttle control and LSD settings are doing you in (as far as i can tell without video)

Not sure, I just increased the top speed.
ok.. but that was after switching to custom gearbox i don't know if the default value is the same as stock..

Asking this because from looking at your vid it seems to me that youre using a gear that's too tight and runs out of power on wider corners. You could shift up or just use a higher gear to begin with. Generally you want to drift in the highest gear and for the BRZ it would work well to have it max at something like 230-240kph. This should enable you to drift longer and wider.

Back