forzaturismo Messages 771 france Messages lifengjap Dec 19, 2013 #1 Hello Jordan. When the "Comments" on the "GTPlanet News" will be available ? Thank you.
Jordan Administrator Messages 24,964 United States Messages GTP_Jordan Messages GTP_Jordan Dec 20, 2013 #2 Sorry, I don't have a specific timeline for their return yet. I should have it straightened out within the next month or so.
Sorry, I don't have a specific timeline for their return yet. I should have it straightened out within the next month or so.
forzaturismo Messages 771 france Messages lifengjap Dec 20, 2013 #3 Jordan Sorry, I don't have a specific timeline for their return yet. I should have it straightened out within the next month or so. Click to expand... Ok Thank you.
Jordan Sorry, I don't have a specific timeline for their return yet. I should have it straightened out within the next month or so. Click to expand... Ok Thank you.