I need drifting tips please.....

• Thread starter DBS408
  • 3 comments
I just passed my race day #3031 and i never thought a game could be so real!! I have driven 37093.9 miles! I havent masterd drifting yet, any tips for me? My favorite cars are the 350z pitwork and nissan xanavi. thanks

You should think of drifting weaker cars first, like FC RX7's, RX8's, Silvias, S2000's etc. ...
Then move on to supras, FD RX7's, 350Z, NSX's, etc. ...
Then Pony Cars...
Then Muscle cars...
And so on...

I swear this game gets deeper and deeper as i go! But i do luv it!! Ok so thats what ive been doing wrong, i"ll start with a slower car. What about my tire selection? How do you figure wich ones are the right ones? Ive never played on ps2 or ps3.

Well, basically N1 has the least grip and R3 has the best grip. Just try out which one feels the best, I usually use only N tires on cars which have less than 400bhp.
On 4WD or FF cars you might want to try putting tires with better grip to the front, and tires with less grip to the back in order to make the car slide more easily, e.g. N3/N2 (Front/Rear).
I personally avoid using N1 tires since they often make the drifting feel like you'd be on ice, but it might be a great idea to start with those and proceed to tires with better grip (for instance, tires which have better grip allows faster drifting).

Just play with them a little and you'll quickly get the hang of it :P .

Back