I need screenshots.....

SkylineObsession

Expert daydreamer
Premium
New Zealand
New Zealand
SkylineObsession
Mangosaurus
Where (apart from ign.psx, that site does'nt work that well on this computer) can i get some screenshots?

And does anyone know where you can find those pre-rendered GT2 pictures? Like the pic of the GT2 engine?

Have you been to my GT3 site?  It's at http://gt3.gtplanet.net .  I've got a lot of screenshots from IGN and other websites.  And, it should work fine on your computer.

Thanks, but i really needed GT2 screenshots.
For some wierd reason ign is working perfect. ???????

Oh, it kept on coming up with these stupid error messages, and then it only loaded a very little bit of the page, with the rest being just html code.

Thanks, i'll check it out too. :)
I forgot about GameSpot. :embarrassed:

Gamespot is really good.  It doesn't seem like they cover quite as much over each game as IGN but they do do a very good job I think.

MM, I have all of those high-res GT2 promo screens if you want them.  Just email me at altf8@planetps2.com

Hehehe...

Amazing what you can do with unlimited webspace.  :smilewinkgrin:

Actually, I have those offline.

But yes...unlimited webspace is a good thing.  So is the incredible backing and support they offer.

I was browsing PlanetPS2 the other day and noticed for the first time they offered free hosting.  I thought you had only gotten the deal because you worked their.  :reallymad:  Lucky thing...  :rolleyes:

Nope, I was hosted at PPS2 before I got hired there.  All they ask is that you have an established site beforehand.  (Which you do...hmmm)

Do you think they'd host two GT sites at the same time?

Yes, I'll have to do that.  The only other place I found that offered unlimited webspace was $24.95 a month.  :frown:

Well...it's not technically 'unlimited', but there is no hard set limit.

With access to Fileplanet for the big files, you'd probably never run into a problem.

Well, yeah, but it's a lot bigger than 50 MB, anyway.  :)

Yes, it was.  I'm very jealous!

Sorry if I offended you.  :(

I'm soooo sorry, Mustang Man!  I'll try not to ever do it again.  :smilewinkgrin:

I've tried taking pictures of my TV with a digital camera, but it came out looking like crap.  There were all kinds of reflections and the colors were messed up.  :(  I wish I had a TV in/out card on my computer...  (there will be one on my next machine, though)

If you are gonna take a picture of your TV (which isn't to good idea to start with) wait until it's dark in the oom with no lights on so you don't get reflections.

Back