I present to you: Nürburgring Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
coming soon
Tezuka18
... well at least, according to some people, in a special demo that is currently playable at the 36. ADAC Zurich 24h-Rennen Nürburgring, Nordschleife.
Like in the last few years Gran Turismo is also this year one of the main sponsors of the Nürburgring 24 Hours and as such has a big booth were visitors can play GT5P on various PS3 kiosk and some lucky ones even in the now famous Audi TT-R Gran Turismo simulator.
People who are there reported that the GT5P version playable there features the Nordschleife and it looks to be an updated one compared to the one we saw in GTHD.
No info yet if it also has the GP section or if that version features any new cars.

I'm sure photos and shacky-cam videos will appear soon on the net.

Stay tuned!

[EDIT]
First images are online
All Images © Oliver Wegen/ringfotograf.de

zv7iwn.jpg

5xn050.jpg

mllbbr.jpg

ictfuh.jpg

The now all black TT-R GT simulator:

3481x5y.jpg

huge thanks to badned from forzacentral

Check out this short HD video of GT5P Nordschleife
http://www.vimeo.com/1067847

Thanks to nordish/ Jörn Jens

well, here's a better driver :P vids blurry though
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/4277130/Nordschleife_auf_der_Playstation_3

btw KUDOS to Goldrusher of GAF

Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, gimmi, gimmie, gimmie, gimmie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome, nice find! So the hints towards the Nurb coming our way soon are to be taken seriously after all? Lovely! Good job to BADNED as well. Pass on our thanks for the scoop, and let him/her know that there are a few people at GTPlanet who will gladly married them...

OMG!!!!! I would've replied earlier but I had to change my pants.
Hope PD get to release it, and if so, soon!

Awesome, nice find! So the hints towards the Nurb coming our way soon are to be taken seriously after all? Lovely! Good job to BADNED as well. Pass on our thanks for the scoop, and let him/her know that there are a few people at GTPlanet who will gladly married them...

the guy is a fountain of automotive/video game news. ill be sure to let him know that GTplanet appreciates it

I have a feeling that's a hi-res version of the track in GT4. I'll still take it, but I don't think PD are about to release a Nurburgring update in GT5P.

Wow, what a HUGE addition (literally) that would be to Prologue content. Perhaps they'll be releasing it to celebrate this year's 24hr event?

I really thought there was no chance of seeing this track until GT5:Full, but I've been wrong before (and hope I am this time as well, LOL!).

anyone got a napkin i can borrow, i think i may just have had an accident.

+1...... the daddy of all tracks looks like it's just on the horizon:):sly::nervous:

I can't wait.....

If an update with the nür is on the way, it can't come soon enough....

I have a feeling that's a hi-res version of the track in GT4. I'll still take it, but I don't think PD are about to release a Nurburgring update in GT5P.

Check the top left of the screen of the very first photo... :Gran Turismo Prologue Spec II

Even if PD just took the Nurburgring from GT4, updated the visuals a bit and then plonked it in GT5P, I will be very happy. :) I'm longing for some new playable content for Prologue.

Even if PD just took the Nurburgring from GT4, updated the visuals a bit and then plonked it in GT5P, I will be very happy. :) I'm longing for some new playable content for Prologue.

Same here i'd be chuffed to bits to have the "ring" back in my life:crazy:

Anyone remember my thread demanding the ring?:)

Perhaps because they're covering the 24hr Nurburgring event, maybe they'll release an update with the circuit to coincide with it? Only a theory of course. :)

WOW looks great!

So it is possible to have such a huge track and 16 cars !! I thouhgt the engine could not handle that track with so many cars..

By the way I wonder if they went again and change some turns and update the track. Or is it the same layout from GT4.

BUAHAHAH
Have anyone Noticed? its a 13 mile track and you have less then 3 minutes of demo time haha .

Well the logical way to "reward" people who have purchased the (relatively) expensive GT5P would be to provide further (free) DLC.

+ from a commercial aspect, adding the Nordschleife would make it really hard for those GT5P hold-outs to wait for the full game.

lol @ the demo time.

I think I need a cold shower :-\ ...

But never-the-less, thanks for the pics 👍

+ from a commercial aspect, adding the Nordschleife would make it really hard for those GT5P hold-outs to wait for the full game.

And, in all likelihood, those who are passionate about this track will probably be buying GT5 anyways... so it does make sense to incentivise the Prologue purchase in this manner.

There's clearly more stuff added in the distance, and the general upgrade of detail and lighting. I can't see any more they can do to improve on it - the 'ring is mostly green afterall!

Thanks for posting the screens. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back