I regret buying this game...

• Thread starter nummer0
  • 128 comments
This just in, people change their opinions when faced with new evidence! Wait till the guys at NASA hear about this!

Sorry for the snark, but using this update that made the problems in this game literally twice as bad as a way to kind of one-up some of the people who disagreed with you rubs me the wrong way. Many people would have had optimism that future updates would make the game better, not worse, I mean say what you like about modern AAA games but that's generally what happens.

And sorry but I still don't think the MTXs are predatory, they're scummy for sure, but I don't agree that they are targeting vulnerable people or anything harmful. This update is a kick in the teeth but I still think the MTXs in this game are targeted at people who are prepared to spend real money to buy something they really want in the game. To me this kind of f2p model which is now clearly worse than it was at launch has no place in a full priced game like this, but the opinions I raised yesterday are still basically the same.

Super stoked that I didn't buy a PS5.
I just want to buy the Pantera and the Mangusta, but I cannot figure out where I can even look at these cars.
PD will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be King of Nerf... to paraphrase Sting

I agree they need more creative ways to acquire in-game currency, but the car collecting is still part of the game, and for some people it is the biggest part. So in that sense, the game itself is not too short, just the career mode. While I also agree the career should be at least twice or thrice the length, the game as a whole offers a lot more than that.
I'm not sure why some people are struggling to grasp the issues here, but grinding the same race repeatedly hardly increases the games lengh. I mean think about it, why not make the Jag 90 billion credits? That way the game will be REALLY LONG. You'll never have to play another game again!

Back