i think i know why now ....

  • Thread starter Thread starter THEPUNISHER
  • 40 comments
  • 2,499 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
759
United Arab Emirates
UAE
Messages
THEPUNISHER__UAE
of course all of you guys notice that some cars have droped in power ( comparing between gt4 with gt5 )

some cars or almost all of them lost alot of power in gt5 for some reason
today i figured it out with some argue with my friends

all of you guys played all gt series at least 2 or 3 ..... what ever
thats no the point , the point is the tuning options are less now for example the turbo stages were maybe 4 or 5 and you have intercooler stages and i think there is other options i dont remember
i got upset when i remembered this thing 👎


WHY O WHY DID KZ OR PD REMOVED ALL THOSE OPTIONS WHYYYYYY
!_!
 
It's not as simple as that. Not all cars in GT4 were allowed Stage 4 turbochargers and on some GT5 cars the stage 3 turbo adds a similar amount of power. While the intercoolers are gone, Manifolds and air filters have been added.
 
the point is tuning is a bit ruined in gt5
 
Yeah totally ruined
pillepalle.gif


Is there a difference if you have a 800hp Supra or a 1000hp one ??
No

I know in RL there are "street"-Cars with such an amount of power, but 800hp is insane enough.
 
You cant even get past 725 in the supra rz in this game.
 
Fix your grammar before complaining...
 
Fix your grammar before complaining...

What does his gramar has to do with the subject? English maybe isnt hes 1st language.
 
What does his gramar has to do with the subject? English maybe isnt hes 1st language.

yes i'm arabic
and my gramar wont make any difrence
 
I know, but you know these people, they think the whole world is "english".
 
I liked being able to make any car go 250 mph. That was fun.
 
It's not as simple as that. Not all cars in GT4 were allowed Stage 4 turbochargers and on some GT5 cars the stage 3 turbo adds a similar amount of power. While the intercoolers are gone, Manifolds and air filters have been added.

I KNOW THEY JUST LIKE " REPLACED " SOME PARTS i dont think its good idea
why did they remove it any way
i know about the supra everybody wants it to reach over 800
i like skyline/GT-R more but wont make any diffrents tuning is tuning
i think they just ruined it by removing some parts and some cars aparently just lost alot of power
 
any one plays forza here???
i wanna ask some questions
 
What does his gramar has to do with the subject? English maybe isnt hes 1st language.

It isn't mine either yet I try to write in the best English I can, if I make a mistake I'd like people to point it out so I can improve and learn.

yes i'm arabic
and my gramar wont make any difrence

Yes your grammar will make a difference in getting your point or views across in a clear and understandable fashion, especially since there are people from many nations here whose first language isn't English, it's therefor important to try the best you can muster.
My German for example is very limited, I can understand a lot of spoken or written German but I won't participate in discussions on a German forum.
It's okay to make mistakes (God knows how many I made on this forum alone) but you at least should make an effort to the best of your abilities.
 
It isn't mine either yet I try to write in the best English I can, if I make a mistake I'd like people to point it out so I can improve and learn.



Yes your grammar will make a difference in getting your point or views across in a clear and understandable fashion, especially since there are people from many nations here whose first language isn't English, it's therefor important to try the best you can muster.
My German for example is very limited, I can understand a lot of spoken or written German but I won't participate in discussions on a German forum.
It's okay to make mistakes (God knows how many I made on this forum alone) but you at least should make an effort to the best of your abilities.
am doing my best ...
 
It is against the AUP to use improper capitalization and punctuation. It is also against the AUP to double post.

Also, how are your questions about forza on topic for this thread?
 
It is against the AUP to use improper capitalization and punctuation. It is also against the AUP to double post.

Also, how are your questions about forza on topic for this thread?

its the same subject tuning in forza some say its alot better than gt5 in some way

i wanna get some ideas only this thread about gt5 and mainly tuning
soo any one have some info about forza tuning soo i can get the idea why some people i know starting a big about it
 
Its the same subject tuning in forza some say its alot better than gt5 in some way.

I wanna get some ideas only this thread about gt5 and mainly tuning .
Soo any one have some info about forza tuning soo I can get the idea why some people I know starting a big about it.

Kind of fixed.... If you're familiar enough with the english language to use words like "wanna" then you really should make a better effort to use good grammar.

We do not need another thread comparing GT5 and Forza. And last I read, your op was comparing GT5 and past GT's. So it is off topic.
 
well .. i dont know i wanted to clear my point of tuning in gt5

and how bad it is
look like my thread will be closed !_!
 
There's a lot of anger going on in here.
 
well .. i dont know i wanted to clear my point of tuning in gt5

and how bad it is
look like my thread will be closed !_!

For God's sake. WOULD YOU JUST USE THE DAMN SHIFT KEY. <<<Look there I used it for 29 character's in a row. It certainly can't be that hard because I am a rather untalented individual.
 
I know, but you know these people, they think the whole world is "english".

Of course I don't.

I'm doing him a favor. In case you haven't noticed, poor grammar is violation of the AUP.

:)
 
How do you manage to complain about this, why does it matter, who needs over 800 HP in a Toyota, it's pointless. This almost deserves an omega facepalm
 
How do you manage to complain about this, why does it matter, who needs over 800 HP in a Toyota, it's pointless.

thats what tuners want
i'm a tuner and i want toyota or nissan or some people call it datsun to reach over 800

" tuning " ^_^
 
so i can get kicked out from here because of my grammar

thats doesn't sound good

You should be okay if you use a capital at the start of a sentence.
 
For god sake i'm in school not a forum !_!

Massive lol's at this typo.

You agreed to the aup when you signed up. Follow it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back