i think i know why now ....

  • Thread starter Thread starter THEPUNISHER
  • 40 comments
  • 2,504 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It most probably feels like that to a lot of people. Not me as I use correct grammar in everything I do.

But you know, rules are rules.
 
Its againt the rules to spell wrong and stuff by purpose or lazynes, but if your 1st language isnt english, then whats the problem. I live in sweden, and i can understand his grammar well.
 
but if your 1st language isnt english, then whats the problem.

If that's the case, the best thing to do is try your best.
 
Can we get back to topic please :D
its now grammar planet
 
I think the turbo kit on GT5 includes the intercooling? : P
 
Summary: As I already have stated multiple times, some cars are orverpowered and underpowered in gt5 compared to real life. 800hp would be nice in the supra, but the question why they decreased the hp numbers, only Kaz can answer that.
 
The supra is really the only painfully obvious loss to me. The escudo got slower and the spec c impreza lost it's insanity, but the supra lost well over 100 hp if I remember correctly, which is sad when you can have a street legal supra well over 1000 hp in real life. Id pay $10 for a premium 1000 hp supra DLC.

Also, how does the ford GT top at 850 hp when hennessey tuning in Texas got one to 1000 hp just by slapping on a twin turbo system?

/end rant
 
THEPUNISHER mate I'm no grammar police, and if you try hard enough I bet you could find grammar mistakes in my post too as my first language is Swedish.

BUT! Your location is misspelled, It's Emirates actually :D (If Im not mistaken :/) Anyhow on topic, I kind of agree that you should be able to reach the same amount of power as previous games. But even then I don't like overtuning the cars, it ruins their personality. ;D
 
The supra is really the only painfully obvious loss to me. The escudo got slower and the spec c impreza lost it's insanity, but the supra lost well over 100 hp if I remember correctly, which is sad when you can have a street legal supra well over 1000 hp in real life. Id pay $10 for a premium 1000 hp supra DLC.

Also, how does the ford GT top at 850 hp when hennessey tuning in Texas got one to 1000 hp just by slapping on a twin turbo system?

/end rant
I understand the hp issiue, but 1000 hp isnt that comon incars, if we speak about 1000rwhp. For 1000 hp internals and fuel system have to be changed, and other things aswell. But still 750 or 850 hp supra in gt5 would be nice.

Lets say supra has 725rwhp, that would be like 800+ on the crank, which is pretty decent, even in real life.
 
Thread closed, not because of grammar (but you still have to follow the rules) but because this topic has been discussed before.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back