- 1,008
thats actually the best idea for a car like this.. a real X2010 taking corners at the horrifically terrifying speeds that the in game car can would almost certainly need to be operated remotely, because if the driver crashed in the car... at 200 mph, mid corner.. it would probably tear right through (or vault right over) the course guardrail or barricades like they were not even there, and the G-force of the crash would most likely leave his (presumably dead) body hanging in a tree somewhere.. its a total must, i would not want to see someone get killed piloting a car this dangerously quick.
IMO the car is completely possible. Think of it like the cell phone in the 1950's... It was one hell of an idea.
Just because it seems impossiblely unfathomable doesn't mean it can't happen.
When it does finally grace us with its presence in reality I think there will be a toned down version for people to race in then a balls out version to be raced remotely from cockpit setups much like what some of you already have and most of us wish we did.
So in theory a big and insainley fast rc car piloted by some amazing divers that spectators could try to watch from the side.
I know somebody if going to rail on me for having said this but hey I'm posting this from my droid in my highschool AP history class. How long ago do you have to go for that to seem impossibley unfathomable?
Edit: sorry for some grammatical and spelling errors. My phone likes to change words on me while I'm using swype texting but I think I fixed most.