I want to purchase the GTPlanet premium account..however...

  • Thread starter Thread starter NotReallyKnown
  • 13 comments
  • 1,548 views
Messages
139
Messages
Pendowolf
...I don't have any credit cards that are near me. Is there any possible way to use Google Checkout?
 
You can use paypal.

Paypal does not need a credit card, you can use your bank account or you can use a debit card, a pre-paid credit card may work as well
 
Or you can suck duncan's toes.
 
You can use paypal.

Paypal does not need a credit card, you can use your bank account or you can use a debit card, a pre-paid credit card may work as well

I do have a paypal account but I haven't fully registered it due to the "bank account" situation..

No comment to the other suggestion. 👎
 
No comment to the other suggestion. 👎
I do believe that you could purchase a pre-paid credit card from Wal*Mart, Target, etc. and then use that to purchase Premium.
 
TB
I do believe that you could purchase a pre-paid credit card from Wal*Mart, Target, etc. and then use that to purchase Premium.

I meant that to the next reply.

I do know that you can purchase a pre-paid card but I've never done that before. Is it really that simple?
 
Pretty much, yeah. Good luck.
 
Buy, tear open, good to go. 👍
 
Yes, you should be able to use any gift card or pre-paid debit card to fund the transaction. 👍 Note that you don't have to link it to your actual PayPal account to make a payment.
 
I came in here hoping that the person who made this thread was someone who liked one of my recent avatars :lol:

Did you know I've influenced a small number of people into getting or receiving a Premium, Jordan?
 
Yes, you should be able to use any gift card or pre-paid debit card to fund the transaction. 👍 Note that you don't have to link it to your actual PayPal account to make a payment.

Alright, I'll see if I'll be able to purchase a pre-paid card to purchase a membership. Thanks for the help, everyone.👍👍
 
Wait. What?

My toes are out of bounds to ALL gtp members. Except maybe Danny.
 
^ No offense, Jon.
 
Back