I want...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Racedriver33
  • 50 comments
  • 1,905 views
Messages
27
1992 Yamaha OX99-11

iT rOCKZ ;)



-------------------

This was my last post, good bye
 
Please tell us why.................it's not because of it's great looks :yuck:

1992_Yamaha_OX99-11.jpg


i'd rather choose this one: The Jaguar R Coupe (concept)

jaguar_r_coupe.jpg
 
Right........ Ok.......... The relavance of this thread is what?......... There are many other GT4 wish list threads. Can you please do a search first? I know you're new here. Welcome by the way. But pretty much everyday a new member will manage to annoy and/or aggitate other members by not searching first. It's just a heads up for future posting. Don't worry I made the same mistake. :)👍

They look quite..... err unique.
 
Well..........if a bike has 4 wheels mounted on it..........YES, it's a bike :P
 
Dirkiyo
Well..........if a bike has 4 wheels mounted on it..........YES, it's a bike :P
It sounded like a bike. That and I didn't see the pics until after I posted.
 
I want...

You to search before posting, or display some common sense. Or just shut the **** up.
 
I think I'll just have to agree with you there.
 
You know you'd save yourself some face by closing this thread yourself, bottom left of your screen.
 
i want someone to close this thread
 
There was a thread that was closed a while ago, it was called "The official "I Want ____ To Be In GT4 Thread"" It was supposed to get rid of these stupid threads. Guess it didn't work.

Meh.
 
To get back on topic, it does have the Yamaha 3.5litre V12 F1 engine in it.
 
TriplePlay
There was a thread that was closed a while ago, it was called "The official "I Want ____ To Be In GT4 Thread"" It was supposed to get rid of these stupid threads. Guess it didn't work.

Meh.
anything we try to do to make nubs stop posting i want threads, and will this be in gt4 wont work, because after they sign up they click new thread title: i want saying: i want this ok....wtf is that, cant they learn how to read the rules, or be a normal person
 
I want 7 wives. 20 billion in the bank. a huge house and a few nice cars in my driveway. or should i post this in the wanted section? :P
 
at least u didnt make a thread for this, i am happy
 
so u made a new name? or forgot ur old password?
 
Tom Brady has all that. And a couple of SB MVP's. Plus the rings.

Can't forget the rings...:D

I want his rings. :banghead:
 
I have but one thing to say about this thread...

AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAOHHHHHHHHJHAAAA...AHHAHD GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGAG... Oh... Oh dear... Sorry.

Carry on.
 
well if this is the official i want thread, what the hell, why not post what we all want, i want GT4
 
I want the voices in my head to stop.

no I don't

Yes I do.

don't

do....

etc
 
i want a nice cold stella *hiss* "glug" ahh thats the ticket!
 
Back