I want...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Racedriver33
  • 50 comments
  • 1,905 views
Racedriver33
hu? what´s this, i can´t log ouht

What the hell kind of thread revive is that? You can't log out? Guess what - no one cares. Take it to the Questions and Comments forum. Better yet, close your browser, delete your cookies, log off your computer, shut it down and think about what you've done.
 
You know what i really want?? is for people to stop complaining about other's posts and or grammar deficiency and or...punctuation. No1's forcing you to read it and or participate in the thread etc... so, go look in the mirror and.... kiss yourself for being so.... prrrrrrfect!! hehehe. BTW, i am a new member(just a few days) so... go easy on me or.....i'll say: good day, eh!! :sly:
 
phonypoly
You know what i really want?? is for people to stop complaining about other's posts and or grammar deficiency and or...punctuation. No1's forcing you to read it and or participate in the thread etc... so, go look in the mirror and.... kiss yourself for being so.... prrrrrrfect!! hehehe. BTW, i am a new member(just a few days) so... go easy on me or.....i'll say: good day, eh!! :sly:

See that is the point, you are a new member, yet you come here with these posts. It probably isn't in the site rules using proper grammer, etc...but no one is asking for English class type essays. Just readable posts that have a point, which yours mostly don't.

It is just common courtesy in online communities.
 
I want this baby in the game !!
 

Attachments

  • 90807061990206LRG.jpg
    90807061990206LRG.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 18
kensei
See that is the point, you are a new member, yet you come here with these posts. It probably isn't in the site rules using proper grammer, etc...but no one is asking for English class type essays. Just readable posts that have a point, which yours mostly don't.

It is just common courtesy in online communities.

Actually it is in the rules.

https://www.gtplanet.net/index.php?categoryid=24

https://www.gtplanet.net/index.php?categoryid=25

The second one but you should read both.

It has been stated that since we are an international community proper english helps people who use it as a second language, but I think it is just because AIM talk is reaaaaaalllly annoying.
 
If i read a thread/post and i don't like something about it, i don't reply with a complaint, i simply move on to the next etc... :sly: i guess, senior members, get to complain alot in here, eh? :sick: i can't wait to become a senior member!! :indiff:
Good day, eh!
 
phonypoly
If i read a thread/post and i don't like something about it, i don't reply with a complaint, i simply move on to the next etc... :sly: i guess, senior members, get to complain alot in here, eh? :sick: i can't wait to become a senior member!! :indiff:
Good day, eh!

This is ironic, you are complaining about me. I was not complaining, just trying to clear things up. I am not complaining now just laughing at people who complain about complainers. Wow you complain alot.

Edit: I say complain too much.
 
I want I wanna I wanna I really really really wanna ziga zig ahhhh
 
Racedriver... Stop reviving this thread...not to mention with dumbass posts. Oh, and at least TRY to use proper English. I swear I'm 12 years old and I can do it...so I'm sure you can...
 
TwinTurboJay
I want this baby in the game !!

God bless the 1st Gen Mazda MX6/626 turbos! That would make my year.
 
Back