I won the Countdown to GT5 sweepstakes!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheMoose
  • 66 comments
  • 8,004 views
That watch is really...REALLY cool, wish I had money for it, I'd buy yours :(
 
Thanks I feel ya I hate having to sell it....


DSC_0015-1.jpg
 
OK this is just getting close to spamming, I think we all get the idea your trying to get across.
 
haha sry they keep deleting my non advertising link to pictures, it needs to be seen.
 
It was a blast!
I'll have to go back to Vegas to do the whole tourist/gambling thing, CES was so huge & so much fun I spent almost all my time there.

Hey, sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you in Vegas; I still had very little assistance from Sony throughout the event. It's possible we passed by each other though.

Did you get a chance to check out the suites at the Venetian? That was probably my favorite part of the showcase.

Did Sony request pictures and a synopsis from you too?
 
Hey, sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you in Vegas; I still had very little assistance from Sony throughout the event. It's possible we passed by each other though.

Did you get a chance to check out the suites at the Venetian? That was probably my favorite part of the showcase.

Did Sony request pictures and a synopsis from you too?

Yea I met 4 or 5 other winners on the shuttles but there were no organized activities, it was here is your credentials, now go have fun!
I did go to the Venetian, I spent most of Saturday there.
I did send Sony a e-mail about my trip & some pics.

I hope to go to CES again one day, 4 days & I still didn't see everything.
 
Just got a reply from Sony; it only took them 20 days to respond!

Thanks for chatting with me during this event; I appreciate the feedback.

Let me know if you want any pictures I took throughout the weekend.

Otherwise, have a good year!
 
Back