I won... then I cried... I cried hard...

  • Thread starter Thread starter vinkento
  • 66 comments
  • 1,899 views
I thought that they used an Enzo Ferrari in it :drool:
 
thio looks sweet anyways right...
big deal if it dont perform as well as ur pos r390 or r34 skyline
or as the good cars... zonda(c12, c12 s, race),c5r, viper team oreca, gt1,
 
Note that only the Japanese cars are accurately modeled in GT3. *will be the same way for every other GT unless PD comes to the US:rolleyes: ;) *
 
*sigh* I did the enduro once again... I didn't get the esperante, but isntead, got myself another R33... I'll never get a red ZZII.... :(
 
Some people never get any luck...I got some luck on my first enduro when I won an F1...:D
 
i never win the car i want first time..................ever:(
 
Really? I'm sure once you must've...;) But then there are times when it just gets very frustrating...:mad:
 
maybe once or twice, but never when i am after a certain type of car
 
Good luck? What does that mean?
 
I got a white ZZII from the Pro League MR--I did it with a F686/M:D
 
I DID IT!!!! YESSS!!!!! AND IT'S RED TOOO!!!! KICKA$$!!!!!!!!! Now that my dream is fullfilled, I can get back to concentrating on the drift competition. Thanks alot for everyone's support.
 
dang you ....

that's what I'm using in the drift comp!

I challenge you to a duel ... :trouble:
 
you got it thio, my ZZII against yours. :trouble:
battle of the century.
 
And to all you other drifters out there, look out, cause the Vinkster's in town and he aint given up till he hands out 100 flyers of raw unadulterated destruction!
 
I'm reminded of those subway commercials
"Yeah, whatever I say."
Man I love subway. :drool:
 
Hey, I'm happy because I just did the Trial Mountain Enduro for the first time (in the GT-One) and won the F094/H!!!!! I'm very happy about that. I now have three F1's.
 
LoL of course thats what u should do, tape the go button down on the test and settings for test course, then come back in like 10 hours. The oil will be black as all hell, and it will be very nice. Anyways the Esperante has an 8 cylinder doesnt it? Its American so thats what i suspect, but its SOOOO big... so i thought it might have a 12.
I may not be an expert, but as far as i know PD has done a good job with it, and the whole look of the esperante kinda ruins its chances of being the best sports car in the world. BTW its a joke when i say they should kill themselves, seriously pay attention i dont think anyone should kill themselves unless the world would be better off without them.
The Pagani Zonda is hoenstly..in my opinion the best sports car you can buy for less than 1,000,000 unless you count the XTR2 (a home made car by westfield which has a 1.3L hayabusa engine in a 410KG shell that costs about 20,000 to make in your backyard) But the pagani zonda was seriously insulted by it's performance in GT3...It was so sluggish..It could have easily spanked 99.9% of the other "street cars" in the US version of GT3..I don't know about the other versions..
 
Panoz are pretty bad... But I don't have to worry about the Esperante anymore, now that I have my oh so lovely red ZZII.
tommykaira.gif
 
I had won one but I turned it down cause I wanted red. :p
 
I want a white one now...looks like I'll be doing the enduro this weekend...:lol:
 
When the 4 shadows of the cars are on the screen and the gt logo passes under the one you want just hit X. If you time it right you will always get the car you want.
 
someone should make a stickey about the x button not working and the thing being random all the x does is slows down the spining thing so it stops sooner
 
Originally posted by vinkento
I may be really bummed out about getting the esperante... but I just noticed I'm now an Active Member instead of a n00b. So that lifts my spirits, I think I'll go crash my new esperante into a couple walls on an endurance with s. softs and get the oil so black that it almost explodes. And when It barely even goes straight, I'll let it sit in the middle of the course for the other cars to smash into... that'll teach it.

That's how I feel about the Gilette Vertigo!! I just finished the GTWC in Pro w/that FREAKIN' PAIN IN THE A$$!!!! I Killed in Apricot, Forest, 5, Valley I, TC & Mountain (That one was a pain). Got 4th. in 246(?). But 11 & Cote?!?!?! ABSOUTELY IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! By the time I got to Valley II I couldn't take it! I upped the LSD, ATC, etc........Doesn't wanna turn....Won't stop turning......LOve those constsant burnouts!!! One tuner had a toe adj. on his chart:boggled:
Can't wait to win a prototype!!

Thanks, I feel better now:mad:
 
Destruction is all that awaits cars such as the esperante, vertigo, and escudo... bitter sweet destruction.
 
The Vertigo is a really good car...nice low center of gravity, and I think it really sticks to the road...but too much horsepower can kill it.
 
Back