I won... then I cried... I cried hard...

  • Thread starter Thread starter vinkento
  • 66 comments
  • 1,899 views
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
The Vertigo is a really good car...nice low center of gravity, and I think it really sticks to the road...but too much horsepower can kill it.
Mate, when I first won it, it only had 400+ HP(?). On the Med. tires the only problem it had was it was a little hard to straighten out off of some turns. That and a complete lack of low-end-torque, but a strong mid and top-end. I thought the car was awesome. Then, I did the NA boost to 500+ & tweaked it myself & the turning got nothing but worse. It would push some, then turn itself into a donut. The more I eliminated the push.... I soon sold it. Then I win another one w/700+ HP. I'd since learned about GT Vault & Nova SS so I tried it again......You know the rest: From :D to :irked: to :banghead:
 
Some cars are just not made to have beastly horsepower numbers.

It is physically possible to fit a 5.0l Mustang engine into a Miata. I've seen it done. It's fun to drive if you like to point and squirt, but it murders the chassis balance and nimbleness of the car.
 
"Nimbleness"? Shouldn't that be "nimbility"?:lol:
 
Originally posted by vinkento
It makes the worst possible sound... like shredding metal..

WHAT????.........thats the same sound as the gt40 makes!.....i love that sound lol
 
Originally posted by 2005McLarenF1
lol whats sad is i read that Panoz's goal was to make the worlds best sports car and this is their best. Hey panoz go kill urselves uve failed very miserably.

i cant belive u people are judging this car according to a game!!! in real life i reckon this car handles better than it does in gt3...in fact i reckon most of the cars in gt3 handle better in real life!
lets list some mistakes:

zonda sounds nothing like in gt3
esperante prolly drives better
most cars prolly drive better
and so on...

remember this is just a game!!
its not nescessarily 100% realistic
 
Originally posted by bondy_1625
WHAT????.........thats the same sound as the gt40 makes!.....i love that sound lol

Exactly, I hate the GT40 as well :p
But that's a whole nother thread.
 
Originally posted by vinkento
It makes the worst possible sound... like shredding metal.. it's got no start off power and is too long. It's practically no match for any of the cars in it's class. Not to mention it's a$$ ugly. It hurts almost all of my senses just to drive it.

Wanna talk about an ugly sound? What about "The Wail of the Tourtred Cow" that comes from a Skyline?
 
Back