IA [Car & Ticket] Trading and Free Cars/Tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImprezaAddict
  • 78 comments
  • 4,147 views
Messages
1,872
Colombia
Bogotá
Messages
GTP_Suitan (w/ an i), SultanRS4
After half a year, I decided to bring back this thread to do both trades and giveaways of cars and tickets.

I have around 500 unique cars and tickets spread in two accounts, so I'll be using two PSNs for this.

What do I want?
0/0/0 cars are appreciated but not mandatory.
Level tickets I don't have
Year tickets I don't have
Anything else including paints and Standard cars.

Tickets:
Level 1
Level 6
Level 8
Level 11
Level 13
Level 14
Level 15
Level 18
Level 19
Level 21
Level 22
Level 23

1988
1992
1998
Coupon 1000

NASCAR
Modern Muscle Car
Classic Muscle Car

These are my cars.

Paints:
I do believe I have every Matte paint.

As soon as requests start coming, I'll make a schedule.
 
Last edited:
trade my mazda 787b race car for yor toyota gt1 car
 
Would you trade one of your 70's cars for the historic race for a SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S (JGTC) '00 or something in my sig?
 
A Castrol Mugen NSX or a Carbon R34 for your subaru 22B
 
Would you trade one of your 70's cars for the historic race for a SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S (JGTC) '00 or something in my sig?

No thanks. How about for the GT by Citroen race car?

I'll give you a pugeot 908 or 787B for your toyota GT1, have a look here and see if you would like anything else. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160240

For the 908, done.

A Castrol Mugen NSX or a Carbon R34 for your subaru 22B

No thanks.
 
Car list updated.
 
Can you trade now, if so I would like the WRX 22b. Check my sig.
 
Nissan R92CP Race Car for an X2010 vettel?

Can trade in 4 hours when my endurance race is done :)
 
Could you trade an X2010 S. Vettel for a fully tuned R35 GTR and a Nascar?
 
91 Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car for a new audi r10 from the dealershowroom ?

Let me get back to you on that, because my eye is set on the R8 Team PS and the other one.

Can you trade now, if so I would like the WRX 22b. Check my sig.

No thanks, I have most of those cars.

Could you trade an X2010 S. Vettel for a fully tuned R35 GTR and a Nascar?

No thanks, I have both.
 
Let me get back to you on that, because my eye is set on the R8 Team PS and the other one.

no prob send me an pm when u are interested
 
I'll do a Ferrari F10 '10 for a level 21 ticket + Chaparral 2J

can trade tomorrow
 
sent a PM about some cars not on your list
 
Updated with new cars and my current STi collection.
 
I have a street jaguar xj220, what will you offer in return?
 
I have a street jaguar xj220, what will you offer in return?

Anything really, given the same price/performance range. But suggest anything, the answer will most likely be yes.
 
Anything really, given the same price/performance range. But suggest anything, the answer will most likely be yes.

I'd love an x2010, that cool? Not bothered about either one. If not, I'll have a proper read off the list :)
 
Peugeot 908 Race Car for '92 Nissan R92CP Race Car ?
 
Is the F2007 the Raikkonen one? i.e. yellow thing above drivers cockpit & No. 6 on the nose.

If it is, I'll offer a Ferrari F10 Alonso for it.
 
I'd love an x2010, that cool? Not bothered about either one. If not, I'll have a proper read off the list :)

S.Vettel or Prototype? :) Got a 3 day trade schedule filled if you don't mind.

Peugeot 908 Race Car for '92 Nissan R92CP Race Car ?

Deal. Got a 4 day trade schedule filled if you don't mind.

Is the F2007 the Raikkonen one? i.e. yellow thing above drivers cockpit & No. 6 on the nose.

If it is, I'll offer a Ferrari F10 Alonso for it.

I believe the F2007 I have is all red, but I will confirm the exact color scheme later.
 
S.Vettel or Prototype? :) Got a 3 day trade schedule filled if you don't mind.

That's cool with me mate. Is that the 15th then? I'll have a look at both, and let you know which one I'd prefer!

EDIT: can I have the S. Vettel please?! Thank you!
 
No it's ok just tell me the day

Will do, thanks. If a trade slot opens up sooner you will receive a PM.

That's cool with me mate. Is that the 15th then? I'll have a look at both, and let you know which one I'd prefer!

EDIT: can I have the S. Vettel please?! Thank you!

The 17th, possibly sooner if a slot opens for whatever reason.
 
Would an amuse s2000 street version 04 interest you aswell?
 
Back