IA [Car & Ticket] Trading and Free Cars/Tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImprezaAddict
  • 78 comments
  • 4,155 views
by any chance intressted in maybe
Shelby GT350R
Nismo R34 R-tune
Dodge Charger Superbee
Mustang SVT Cobra R

??
 
New cars are in! 190E 2.5 Evolution II Touring Car, Ferrari F10! Help me complete my STi collection too!
 
I have a Impreza Rally Car '99. Interested?

I already have it, it's on the list. But thanks.

And regarding the F2007, it's all red. Doesn't have the yellow thing.
 
I already have it, it's on the list. But thanks.

And regarding the F2007, it's all red. Doesn't have the yellow thing.

Oops. I'm so used to seeing the year after the car name i didn't see the year you wrote. :P Awesome car though. :)

Thanks for checking the F2007. I've already got the yellow thing with the car in another trade. So i'm interested in the one you've got now.

I have:
- gunmetal X1
- Historic Orange McLaren F1 (looks like the LM car)
- blue FGT
- Kyle Busch NASCAR (M&Ms one)
- C4 WRC '08
- NOMAD Diablo '00
- Miura '67
- F10
- SLS AMG
 
Orange McLaren F1 (P) for the Nismo?
 
Oops. I'm so used to seeing the year after the car name i didn't see the year you wrote. :P Awesome car though. :)

Thanks for checking the F2007. I've already got the yellow thing with the car in another trade. So i'm interested in the one you've got now.

I have:
- gunmetal X1
- Historic Orange McLaren F1 (looks like the LM car)
- blue FGT

Gunmetal X1 is a color, or is it the prototype? The F1 you're talking about is the road car?

And concerning the FGT, I'll trade you it for a white and green one if you want.

Orange McLaren F1 (P) for the Nismo?

You mean the Nismo 270R? Sure.
 
Did you check out the amuse s2000 street?

Are you after an impreza touring car?
 
R10 for one of your Ferrari F1 cars? PM me if you're interested.
 
Gunmetal X1 is a color, or is it the prototype? The F1 you're talking about is the road car?

And concerning the FGT, I'll trade you it for a white and green one if you want.

Yeah gunmetal is the colour not the prototype.
The McLaren F1 is the road car, but i added stuff in GT Auto to look like the orange LM car. Its not a race car.

I'll pass on the FGT thanks. :)
 
Check my sig, I have few on your wanted list :)
 
Yeah gunmetal is the colour not the prototype.
The McLaren F1 is the road car, but i added stuff in GT Auto to look like the orange LM car. Its not a race car.

I'll pass on the FGT thanks. :)

Ok, so F2007 for the X1 gunmetal or the F1 sound good?
 
0 miles sauber for any car that can win the historic race cup car?
 
Ok, so F2007 for the X1 gunmetal or the F1 sound good?

Yep. Which one do you want though, X1 or McLaren? I can't trade until the 20th btw.

Edit: Actually i don't want the F2007. I'd like the 787B instead. My offer still stands.
 
Yep. Which one do you want though, X1 or McLaren? I can't trade until the 20th btw.

Edit: Actually i don't want the F2007. I'd like the 787B instead. My offer still stands.

I'll take your F1. But in the future, would you like to trade that X1? Also, can I see a picture of the color?

0 miles sauber for any car that can win the historic race cup car?

No thanks, I got the Sauber.
 
I have a Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
swap for your 00 Lamborghini Diablo Nomad
or 98 Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car???
 
I'm willing to trade my Speed 8 Bentley for a 787b?
 
I trade you the X2010 Prototype for one of this

Toyota 7 Race Car ‘70
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ‘65
Mazda 787B Race car ‘91
F1 2007
F1 2010
GT by Citroen Road Car
 
Last edited:
Trade Schedule

17/1: EasySauce - F2007
17/1: F1Addict - Pending 787B for F1
17/1: munch2112 - Sent Impreza Super Touring. I must send X1 Proto. +1
18/1:
19/1:
20/1:

Hey can you move my slot to the 20th? I'm booked 17th, 18th and 19th. :cheers:
 
I trade you the X2010 Prototype for one of this

Toyota 7 Race Car ‘70
Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 ‘65
Mazda 787B Race car ‘91
F1 2007
F1 2010
GT by Citroen Road Car

X1 Prototype for the GT by Citroen Road Car and Toyota 7. Sound good?

Hey can you move my slot to the 20th? I'm booked 17th, 18th and 19th. :cheers:

Ok, moved. :)
 
Dude, I sent the Escort last night/early this morning:tup:
 
I'll trade you a X2010 Prototype for a Viper GTS-R Team Oreca, or the Escudo Dirt Trial if you prefer that and don't get it from that other guy, your call =).
 
I have a Bentley for the 787B.
 
I'll trade you a X2010 Prototype for a Viper GTS-R Team Oreca, or the Escudo Dirt Trial if you prefer that and don't get it from that other guy, your call =).
PM'd.
I have a Bentley for the 787B.

This deal is already made, I will get back to you whether it happens or not. Any other cars you have?
 
your diablo-nomad for my GT Academy Version???
 
Any one car is on offer for both of the GT Academy cars. I want both cars stock. I will give you any car you want!
 
Good trade, pleasure doing business =].
 
Back