IA [Car & Ticket] Trading and Free Cars/Tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter ImprezaAddict
  • 78 comments
  • 4,155 views
Nobody has the GT Academy cars? Any car in my garage is on offer!
 
Hey, i sent the McLaren F1 earlier today. Let me know when you've sent the 787B.

F1 recevied, and 787B sent.
 
Still needing the GT Academy cars.
 
Only looking for the Nissan GT-R SpecV GT Academy now.
 
Sauber C9 for the GT-R SpecV GT Academy?
I can't trade until 2 Feb though. :o
 
Not sure if you still need the GT Academy GTR but you can take mine for your '00 Tommy Kaira ZZII. :)
 
I've got the GT-R Academy in super black..... can trade on 1-21 at reset (gmt-6)

PM me if interested
 
Car list updated and continued trading schedule! Offer up starting the 27th.
 
Highly interested in an unused stealth car code. Any car is fine, although the SLS is the one I most need. Also need a W12 Nardo Concept.

Can trade in 25 minutes.
 
got the Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car

i ll take the yellow x2010

pm me if you want to trade
 
got the Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car

i ll take the yellow x2010

pm me if you want to trade

Edit: Damn, I got it mixed up. You want the yellow, sure.
 
Last edited:
I have a Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car. I was in need of the '70 2J Chapparal. please pm me if your interested. I can trade on Feb. 1st.
 
I have a Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car. I was in need of the '70 2J Chapparal. please pm me if your interested. I can trade on Feb. 1st.

PM sent.
 
I'm open for requests again. Thread resurrected.
 
Hi, your 88 & 98 tickets for any level tickets you want.
Free to trade from 4th of September
I have two accounts too, want to keep all my birthday tickets in my second account,
 
Last edited:
Back