IA GT Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter jlazenby1
  • 3 comments
  • 931 views
Messages
36
Messages
mudvayne234567
GT World Championship btw Idk why but I cannot, for anything, beat any of these races. Whats the best car to use in them??
 
Last edited:
What car are you using?

Having a suitable gear ratio helps, usually the le mans cars are geared too long. I assume you are in a le mans car like the Sauber?

I found it hard going in the 95 le mans McLaren with engine upgrade. But I'm still trying to get used to the new physics, I'm probably 5 seconds off my usual pace especially in race cars.
 
I did it in the Audi R18 TDi with stage 2 turbo
 
You should probably get a LMP so you have something for S class as well. Minolta, Sauber C9, 787B, R18, Deltawing, Speed8, Gt-One, R89C or R92CP should suffice.
 
Back