Ibo's Garage - TTRS3GTR

• Thread starter Ibonibo
  • 777 comments
Friday evening the local "JDM" scene meets up

Crappy cell pic is crappy (was way too dark when I took the shot). Next time I gonna take the DSLR with me

20150731_215355.jpg

The cool cars that were there was a JDM Civic EK9 (white one next to mine) and a Hawkeyed Sub with a few decent mods. The rest was standard sauce, like lots of Miatas, GT86's,...

The gang shooting pics will happen soon. Had not really time to pp them all yet

This we had already

2015_08_05_1075-2%20copy_zpsi9lufqse.jpg

2015_08_05_1037%20copy%20Large_zps4qpmxrl8.jpg

Next week I will start getting the S3 registered again. As the new rims needed some massive spacers in the rear, I need a single title homologation for those :banghead:
Hope it's quicker this time around.

The GTR will stay registered as long as the weather allows it.

End of September I participate on a charity Track day for kids with cancer. Hopefully no rain, then I take the GTR and put a smile on those small faces 👍

Track is the Goodyear test - race track, which is really close to me and is so rarely open for public

Nothing spectacular, but a few nice bends

race_track-goodyear.jpg

Looks like it has a good solid straight. :P

So jealous of your GTR and your S3. You put tons of work into the S3 so I applaud you. 👍

Thanks mate 👍

Went today to make papers for the spacers/ wheel combo

Hard on the limit apparently :scared: I loled when he said that, because so many legal Dapper,Low,stance cars, and yet this :banghead:

But will have the papers next week, so I can rehomologate the car

A few quick shots from on the road

20150910_141653_zps7kzkrxrc.jpg

20150910_141659_zps8aegwy5o.jpg

20150910_141703_zpshzvkb8gj.jpg

20150910_141714_zpszoeto2o8.jpg

20150910_141726_zps4xikcash.jpg

Track day Braaaahhhhh!!

One of the best automotive days I had in a very long time.

A complete coverage will follow when I edited the footage and pics (which i am already doing).

Had 30mins reserved in the morning. Their briefing was a joke though. A letter with the usual flags, overtaking rules (which some didn't car for). I think the Hellcat and me were one of the fews that actually used indicators to let people pass.
Some overtook way to dangerously for a trackday (which is no race!)

I managed to book an other 30minutes directly after the one already booked.
This was all filmed with dual go pro. (front - back). pondering if I do one vid from one hour

The cars that were there. OMG. Aston Martin Gt3 street version. Lambos from Diablo to Huracan. Ferraris, Porsches, .... some really high profile stuff.

Now I know my 400 Hp aren't enough. Felt a bit underpowered.

Then I had a few free laps when people wanted to rid shotgun, everyone was very pleased, kids as adults even though it wasn't the expensivest or fastest car, people enjoyed the oldschool Turbo 👍

The guy in the Hellcat said he heard my turbos, bov from his car :lol:

More very soon. Promised 👍

(Ps : the S3 is registered 👍 )

Here is the first batch...

It's now nearly 2am, I am soo tired :lol: tomorrow morning is a Charity Cars and Coffee. I will try to make it there, though a whole weekend without much sleep will result in a very very hard week. We'll see if I can motivate myself to get up early tomorrow.

Why make a CC so early :( Afternoon would be so much better :lol:

This was after the open track (my reserved time)

I had a nice duel on the straight with the evo. You gonna see that in the gopro vid ;) It's a fast Evo!

http://s1270.photobucket.com/user/Ibonibo/slideshow/Goodyear Charity Trackday 2015

More tomorrow with a bit of text when my brain doesn't snooze off every 5 minutes :P:tup:

(edit: reupload with watermark, because shared)

Last edited:

I'm done with the whole movie, 58 minutes :lol: 10GB :lol: 10 hours to process :lol: :lol:

Probably gonna let it sit when I am at work.

The GTR vs an Evo

Sorry for the wierd engine sound mouth scream. Was kind of overexcited at the moment.

Also the Xbow wanted to overtake my on that next corner (not on the vid) which was a very close call as I did'nt saw him until he went on the brakes...

Last edited:
I think I'm having a crisis.. So many cool classic cars! Also, is it just me or is the R33 really smaller than the BRZ, or was that just the perspective of the shot?

^Good question. rewatched the pic... I think the R33 was huge for the time, but compared to todays car it's not that enormous at all. For the BRZ, next time I see one, I will make sure to verify :D

I will write a little story on the day next time, probably when I release more vids. But this lap talk should already be a good read. at least I hope, or it's utter boredom :lol:

The cut from the whole onboard is done. 10GB mp4 :lol: Takes hours to render. Only to see after rendering that one segement, it had copy pasted one that was not synced (from the wrong place in the timeline, 2min+-). It's corrected now, but I still need to rerender everything....

Then I cut it down to smaller pieces, like the slight powerslides (more a wiggle than an actual drift), Hellcat, Porsche GT3 sound, awesome mix, a teaser with footage from the strip filled with cars....

Still some work to do...

But as I have the whole vid ready, I took the lap times:

Obviously the first laps I took it slow, getting to know the track which I never driven on, plus my last track day was 10 years ago on the ring, which I rode twice (young and cocky, directly to the Ring :lol: ), and then nothing for years

Took the time on the long straight, after the end of the barricade to the right (on the vids further up)

1/ 1:56
2/ 1:53
3/ 1:56
4/ 1:50
5/ 1:51
6/ 1:51
7/ 1:56
8/ 1:51
9/ 1:52
10/ 1:51 (yellow flag on the straight) End of session #1
11/ N/A Standing start after the straight
12/ 1:55
13/ 1:51
14/ 1:49
15/ 1:49
16/ 1:47
17/ 1:48
18/ 1:50 (Lotus Super 7 spun out in front of me)
19/ 1:49
20/ 1:48
21/ 1:54 (slow Porsche 924)
22/ 1:51
23/ 1:47
24/ 1:47
25/ 1:47
26/ 1:49
27/ 1:46 (Yellow flag on the straight) End of session #2

(should have installed Harry Lap Timer :banghead::banghead:)

So my fastest lap was on a cancelled out finish. Maybe 1 second less...

I was expecting to be faster though, after watching laps on youtube.

And there was def. a lot left in the car and track. But my tyres probably needed a bit less pressure, and being street tyres (eagle F1) :yuck:.... :lol: it was a bit twitchy at times

But owning the car for 2 months, not wanting expensive repairs if something even minor happens (imagine a dented limited Nismo rim :S , or the lip which is around 500 bucks....) I took it slow and stayed well in my comfort zone.
Plus the other cars where so fast I had to make place a lot of times.

I think a second set of rims and some nice semi slicks for trackday are called for ( @motortrend knows it ;):D) and I will book a nice trackday with instructor Tim Schrick next year ( son of the founder of Schrick cams) in order to get more comfortable with the Sky

And something that was not so wise :I had all my camera gear in the trunk ( well tucked away in a well polstered bag) :lol:
But I didn't want to leave it unintended or with the stewards,...

But I had a hugely fun day, car is safe, met nice people. A beautiful gearhead day.

27 laps was nice even though I entered the first session 5 minutes late (toilet, putting the cams on, race gear,....) but later that day I was booked 7 times by people so that was an additional 7x4 laps

Last edited:
We do need a page break. This is ridiculous :lol:

let's update this a bit:

The GTR was driven till november. And no winter in sight :lol: But humidity is too high anyway. Too much rain. So it sits happily in the garage for spring.

It will probably get a Link ECU instead of the Apexi. And probably a Plex display logger unit, so the Defi gauges can be sold of. "One to rule them all" - mentality

The S3 had to be reregistered because burocraty idiocracy :banghead: (basically I deregistered the car in 2012-13 after the last MOT... blabla bla :banghead: )

Never got to finish it to shine properly because I enjoyed to much driving it.

TT has no updates. Still runs very fine.

So yesterday I started to wash the cars.

Today I started giving it the last polishes. Still so much work. I start on medium... and will need to polish the car a few times over going from medium to fine to ultra fine and lastly some polymer seal
(3m, Rupes and Menzerna products)

But it will be soooo worth it afterwards

20151221_190340.jpg

After the medium. All scratches are now gone. The rest will be the little haze that is left (if any, I don't see any left)
20151222_164506.jpg

OOOOOhhhh the Ruby black looks so nice polished
20151222_165330.jpg

TT is clean too

20151221_190352.jpg

Now I went a bit crazy with ordering more detailing products:

More pads for the Rupes :from Coarse to Ultafine and some of the new UHS (my coarse pads look really bad after I was done with the first passages over the car)

Reordered the Rupes compounds that are near the end.

Some 3000 grid sandpaper (can't get them here in a shop, always good to have some spares)

Acryl scratch remover (RotWeiss)
Plastic seal protector (RotWeiss)

Cairbon Insect reover

lake Country Handpolish set

Menzerna Powerlock Protection

Cairbon CB99 Cockpit

Some Spraybottles Chemical Resistant

And some Microfiber towels.

Detailing Santa arrived yesterday

20151229_145739.jpg

(On the left side are more pads for the Rupes)

But haven't advanced a bit with the car. holidays and now a cold.... Probably gonna work a bit on it tomorrow

I can't believe I missed all those track day posts! So many amazing cars and photos! :eek:

That's a mighty impressive haul of detailing products too! I got a car polisher for Christmas and I can see myself becoming very addicted to the perfect finish, much like you are. There's just something special about seeing a car at it's absolute best :D

I can't believe I missed all those track day posts! So many amazing cars and photos! :eek:

That's a mighty impressive haul of detailing products too! I got a car polisher for Christmas and I can see myself becoming very addicted to the perfect finish, much like you are. There's just something special about seeing a car at it's absolute best :D

Thanks.
Next year a lot more trackdays incoming :D

Yeah I have now a lot of towels and polishes in stock :lol: But with 3 cars, you need a lot.

There is a big chance of getting addicted to the perfect shine. And detailing is a quite peaceful activity. And when you see the result, all the scratches gone and the perfect shine coming through, it's just a very satisfying experience.

Just like these:

The car looked fine apart from the massive swirls that were still in.
But still a challange to get them on camera

20151231_165314.jpg

And after

20151231_165407.jpg
20151231_173539.jpg
20151231_175525.jpg

The last matte parts get shiny too. Ruby Black is beautiful (and both colour compliment each other (^Pic above)

20151231_175733.jpg
20151231_175743.jpg

Still a bit to do on this polish/pad combo. Then Ultafine to get to extra shine, Then a god polymer sealant on it.

:dopey::drool:

Can't wait to get it all done. Take the Dslr out and take pics :lol:

So last polish is done. Lots of small parts or unaccessible areas polished by hand. A few random located scratches are still there, but barely visible...

Going for the softer route instead of the hammer to get everything out at once. On the next big polish nothing will be left.

So here some pics after the ultrafine, highgloss polish....

2016_01_05_3648_zpsqodnihgf.jpg

2016_01_05_3651_zpsbantdtn0.jpg

2016_01_05_3652_zpslfhgq4l7.jpg

2016_01_05_3654_zps13cchbsi.jpg

2016_01_05_3656_zpsxwtwsjx3.jpg

2016_01_05_3657_zps8lipol1e.jpg

2016_01_05_3661_zpsgqye2iic.jpg

Now sealing everything. Sould be done in a few hours, then interior a quick go over and that thing shines :drool:

Woopsy, haven't updated this in quite a while (thou a little bit was shared in the papoyrc thread)

So where to start,

tomorrow I will be returning to the Goodyear circuit. This time with the Audi's. S3 in the morning, for the open track. TTRS afternoon for charity rides, aka free laps for me :D

The S3 has just such an onrail behavior, with the HR B16, R32 sway bar, modded quattro (perma 50/50 on acceleration) and the spacers. The spacers furthered this even further. Taking corners is really fun with it.

I learned from my proper first track day. I am more prepared this time:

-NO extra lagguage (everything not absolutly necessary stays at home, so I can really push it without fearing my camera stuff)
- Lap timer downloaded on the phone and suction cup bought for it.
- be less nervous :D

At least this is the plan for tomorrow.

Now the only car that got modded further is the GTR.

While the Apexi PowerFC ECU is okay, it's 90's technology in it's heart.
So that needed to go.

Not a fan of gauges over the whole dash....
So the whole DEfi kit needed to go....

Boost controller was not needed anymore so hop hop away

What came in place?

A Link ECU w/ Innovate Wideband Controller kit.
Plex Dataloger SDM 300
A few new senors thrown in for good compatibilty
A new 320l/h E85 Compatible High Flow Fuel Pump :P

A new map for the whole thing, everything calibrated.

And full service done on the car (all oils changed,...)

Let's make place for some pics

12963571_1087631691278729_2563725807281272496_n.jpg
12963874_1087631767945388_4510046500997384827_n.jpg
13012783_1087631791278719_5204158680516250015_n.jpg

Now normally this would have taken a good month or so, but as I wanted to go with my tuner to a track day at Spa, he made this a priority:tup:.

And it's even finished a week before. Next Sunday, I can enjoy the new brained GTR at Spa :scared:
:lol:

This should be a nice start into the season. And as always, better take it slow and take it home then fast on the flatbed:cheers:

Trackday was very cool.

In the morning the S3 which felt really great. So much "grip" (for street tyres). In the turns I stayed or even close a gap with way "bigger" cars.
In the afternoon the TTRS and then I switched a bit around, as people liked their ride in.

Sadly, the second Gopro, the card was full, I didn't notice it, so no TTRS recording which is really sad. And in the S3 only the first 1 1/2 hours recorded. While I have a quiet fast lap on tape, it was by far not the fastest.
While riding the S3 was fun, it hasn't enough hp to keep up with most of the others. The TTRS on the other hand.

So many battles. With awesome cars. Makes me sad to have no footage.

The GT86 Tracktool, a M3 e46 tuned, a Seat Leon Cupra with Tracktool Stage 1, and a R8 V8 were all within the league of the stock non plus TTRS (340hp instead of 360).

Most frustrating : Someone hit the TT with a trailer, and left (could be he didn't notice, but still). So the TT now has 3 straches a good 2 inches on the bottom part of the rear bumper.... 🤬. Insurance will cover, but unnecessary. But I am lucky it was the TT with full insurance and not the S3....

This time no massive picture dump. In the afternoon I had my Dsrl, but didn't have enough time to shoot maybe more than 10pics :lol:

I have 3 vids to upload:

A fast lap with the S3 (in which I beat my time with the GTR by 2 seconds :cheers:)

A shocking close call during the fast lap analyzed :scared::lol:

And a vid with the exaust sounds and flyby's from the others

First off the Fast lap:

For the next time, I need battery packs for the go pros. Probably bigger cards. The laptimer app I had, could not be used without fiddling as the Track was in reverse....

Edit:

last one ;)

Last edited:
Loving the videos of the track day. So cool seeing the S3 out with R8s and other insane Audis. Looks like fun.

Oh and your detailing work on the S3 is epic, so much time involved but the finished product is amazing. Nice colour you picked for the repaint.

Loving the videos of the track day. So cool seeing the S3 out with R8s and other insane Audis. Looks like fun.

Oh and your detailing work on the S3 is epic, so much time involved but the finished product is amazing. Nice colour you picked for the repaint.

Thanks for the kind words mate. It's great fun driving these cars how they meant to be ;)
Still always in awe what I achieved with the S3 with no prior knowledge, baffles me every time.

On an other note, some events I visited, thaught one or the other might like it.

A Supra Rally that came to a friends garage:
So many Supras north of 800hp... bonkers

http://s1270.photobucket.com/user/Ibonibo/slideshow/Tour Deltgen/Supra DBR

And a Hillrace I visited, lots of panning shots (all of them :lol: )

http://s1270.photobucket.com/user/Ibonibo/slideshow/Hill Climb Eschdorf 2016

Videos from both events on my youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHmkBrZdpzCf9pDaDtutDkQ

Especially the end of the Supra Vid has a lot of shots fired ;)

Whats next for me?
My GTR should be done next week. The Tuner took his sweet time after I did not attent Spa. But start of the season, everyone wants their car ready :)

Next month again participating at the Charity Event like last year. Again with the GTR. Need to test that new map on the new brain with the awesome Plex Logger Display

13230096_1105596579482240_1279427823586427417_n.jpg

13151780_1105596679482230_7330463819042067199_n.jpg

In July again Trackday at Goodyear Circuit...

Other for this year, I really want to go to a few other tracks. Zolder, Zandvoort, and Nür are on the list...
Maybe depending on the holidays, an italian track if it's open when/if I'm there....

parts income:

20160523_185631_zpsg8nyf9gy.jpg

Side skirts Blades for the TTRS :P

Looks like this mounted:

00055166.jpg

My claim at the insurance was a bit of work to get it passed without changing my bonus. But now it´s settled and the car can go in for a repaint and service will be done...

Now pondering if I paint the blades or if I warp them in carbon (the real stuff, 🤬 the stickerstuff). I now got offered the corresponding lip for the front.... :crazy: My budgets melts at a rate this year :lol:

SO after some very deep research :lol: I finally found what I wanted:

A61528.jpg

Fibre: Tenax® HTA 40 / 200 tex (3k)

Style 462 Aero, non-shift

Setting (Thr./cm): 6 x 6
Twill weave

Width: 100 cm

Basic weight 245 g/m² + 10-15 g/m² EP binder

Application:
Standard reinforcement fabric for modelling, motor sports, ship construction, and sporting equipment.

Material as per aircraft standards

The fabric is coated on one side with an EP-Binder, backside is smooth.
The EP binder prevents slippage, so cut pieces do not lose threads. Heat (pressure mould) can be used to preform the fabric before impregnation with resin. Specifically for carbon designs in automotive engineering.Even an iron on the surface (eg during coating of surfaces) is possible. The fabric will be formed only and has additionally to be impregnated with resin.

Information about application eWiki.

Calculated data for hand laminates with 35 volume percent fibres:
Resin consumption: 295 g/m², laminate thickness: 0.40 mm, laminate weight: 540 g/m²

245g is what Audi uses (though dry carbon, but that's way to complicated [requires vacuum pump and pressurized oven]

This is non shift, meaning there is already some epoxy coated on, that is thermoplast, so laying the fabric over the piece, warming it up, and it will already stick to it. Making the whole process of laminating so much easier...

Took 4m2 :lol: because I know, if it is succesful, the GTR gets carbonized :lol: Can't wait for it to arrive...

Anyone here already done it?

Oh holy oh holy, what a day. One of the best "visit a garage" day ever....

Those who saw the Cars and Coffee pics, know I made a GTR buddy there. He was the guy I convinced in doing the mapping of his GTR at my tuner....

He left today with a smile that did not vanished the whole day....

But let's start. He had a night shift till 6:30, came to my place pick me up and we left at 7 direction Antwerpen...

After a good 2 hours we arrived at the garage, the tuner was still on the phone so I showed him a bit around, all the cars that were there. The Tuner's saturdays are appointement only, and the whole day was scheduled only for us two.

20160528_100258 (Medium).jpg

Mine in front, a Nismo replica, and a 1000hp with other crazy mods....

Then the tuner came greet us and had a small chitchat of around an hour :lol: "small"

we discussed his plans. Then I got my mods explained. Laptop connected, he showed me my new map and explained everything to me, from the new ECU to the Plex display (which is a stunning piece of technology).

Suddenly a wild R32GTR appears, an other customer that just came by to see the 2 luxemburgish GTR's. His R32 is pretty stock but well maintained and a proper map on it.

Then we went on a ride with mine, tuner with the laptop in the lap, configuring the last fine details. We came to a long Industrial Zone were a company gathering was. The security suddenly pointed us in a direction.... a 700m strip of clean tarmarc to tear through... played there for a good 15 minutes :lol: A big tumb up by the security afterwards

The acceleration, the clean reving , the much sooner power delivery, the map is so awesome, my mad grin just became so much worse...

Then at an intersection, we needed to go right, the tuner said, floor it hard. And I did. And I took the whole corner in a drift. I was so surprised, giggled like a child. Said that I never achieved this before.

5 minutes later the tuner confessed. Front Drive shaft was still in the trunk. Rear wheel drive only. So back to the "strip" where my first donuts in my GTR were achieved.

At this point my face hurted from so much awesomeness.

My buddy was behind us all the time with the other guy in his R32.

Back to the office. Midtime. Already!? So we ate lunch togehter in the tuners garden and had more hp fuelled discussion.

Then we put my buddies GTR through the paces. Compression test, drive shaft removed and on to the dyno.
11bars on all cylinders, 300hp on 500gr boost. Very healthy engine. But he has an old G4 ecu, so it was tried to update the firmware, which resulted in a brick... But the guys at Link will figure that out on Monday.

My driveshaft was mounted again, as the weather started to look terrible and didn't want to drive in a thunderstorm in a 400hp rearwheel driven GTR...

But the rear wheel layout was awesome. Need to remove the shaft at some point and participate in a drift event :D

After all the talks, more visits of hangars full of JDM's and visiting the engine building rooms, we left at 19h00, both really tired but both had one very very awesome day....

Now I will do some logging on the map itself, then it gets an other fine adjustement.

Some more pics:

20160528_100309 (Medium).jpg

20160528_114612 (Medium).jpg

20160528_114754 (Medium).jpg

I have a few small clips of the start ups of the 1000hp GTR, a 700hp R35, and a dyno run of my buddies GTR

Such awesomeness. Need sleep now

Last edited:
One car back, the other one gone:

Welcome to the Eifel:

20160530_161807 (Medium).jpg

Full service, all oils filters get changed, and brakejuice :lol:

And then the car will sit there till the expert grants me a new rear bumper, because 3x 3cm marks from the trackday

A bit of unusual car parts...

A netbook (apparently that term is not used anymore). For logging and mapping of the GTR. Mapping obviously not by me. Though I plan on getting some workshops done with my tuner, so I can at least do some stuff. But for now, it's logging, so he can map it perfectly (it's perfect but the more roaddata the better), and there is always teamviewer for a quick bug fixing ....

Needed something cheap and non mechanical. This should do the trick. It's already dispatched. Should it not handle the logging it always can go back, though I can't imagine that logging is a problem.

70771L_qmeq-78.jpg

4core @1.3Ghz, 2Gb Ram, 32Gb SSD for under 200bucks (yes in blue, fastest dispatch)

And 4liters of

rb_img_01.jpg

to top off in case ....

Will post a pic when i connected it to show the logging :D :P

I just wanted to do some wiring stuff ...

20160603_221807 (Medium).jpg

Taught a little bit of paint on the front grill would not hurt...

(not even going to mention the little corrosion on the bumper plate in the middle... it bothers me, but I can't , I should not take the bumper off.... staap)

Little did I know what I started

20160603_170202 (Medium).jpg

The grill is bizarrly plastic soldered in place (and some unremovable clips), the grill is (factory?) covered in black plastic, which is nice, when it's undamaged.

Just spraying some black over it would not let me rest as the break edges would be visible ( if really noseclose), and the plastic was old and broke away easily in some places... so I started sanding, no real advancement in removing it... then I started scraping it of with the screw driver, fiddling it of with my fingers....

Took me 2 hours :lol:

Went for a quick black covering to better show the last imperfections. Still a few left...

20160603_170218 (Medium).jpg

Then on other hour past with fiddling the last remaining off,

Now it should be good for a respray, and it will look very very clean. But I only have 1K black paint left in a can, and no clear at all in cans, just some left overs from the Audi and a gallon unopened which I will not break the seal for this...

So I either wait for monday to shop around in hope to find a can of 2k, order over internet which means more wait. Or bite the teeth together and take out the pistol and paint it....

Last edited:
Could not cope, went shopping on saturday to find 2k paints. No avail. 🤬 you so called professional shops... some even didn't know that existed. "2k in a can, no that would harden in the can" :banghead::banghead:

Amazon had it on stock, my online paint shop didn't so Amazon....

More stripping for cables mngmt
20160604_190947_zpsyiondfbl.jpg

Neither the o2 sensor connector, nor the wideband fitted through the firewall :nervous:. Choice was, demount the A/C or cut.... Guess ? :lol: I cutted the o2 sensor connector off, passed the cables through and crimped them back together.

I tried soldering, but on the tight space, with very short cables, I just didn't managed... never had a problem in the Audi's with connectors.. so wth

Then finally cable mangement. Thanks to zipties and sticky plates, it's all organized and hidden...
20160606_161057_zpsprqtz8jq.jpg

Last year I put an LED buld of the cluster the wrong way in so after 160 was just dimmed. Corrected that...

20160606_170824_zpsh2ulx3ld.jpg

The AC sensor is not really fitting in the mold, probably a wrong screw that was fitted at some point, but didn't want to test screws only to break the plastik or the slight thread.... so one sided sticky tape :D

20160606_183246_zpskz2esapc.jpg

Digital clock had to go so I could pass the Plex connector through the dash without drilling. Who needs that anyway, it would either way be hidden behind the display

20160606_184022_zpsnx0eztny.jpg

And then the moment of truth. Start engine. Would it run. Did I do a 🤬 up? No :D runs very smooth.

USB connected. Laptop is good enough for logging, no lag...
20160606_185048_zpscpvf2mid.jpg

Yeay :cheers:

Some minor things to do still but the main work is done 👍:dopey:

Tomorrow the TT gets back, all serviced and with a new rear bumper. Old one I can keep and will sell it off ;). S3 gets in. Car swap :lol:

Back