Hi just switched on and get this I error
A connection to the server
could not be established(ID=1536)
Never done this before Ny one have in this prob game plays fine just not online ? Help please
Pat
We all seem to be having the same problem. GT6 server is down. There are other threads with the same problem mentioned. No information yet from Sony as to why.
Thank good ness it's not just me thanks for the response I was about to go in to my router settings and starting fiddling with it I will leave it for now thanks
Pat
We all seem to be having the same problem. GT6 server is down. There are other threads with the same problem mentioned. No information yet from Sony as to why.
Same problem. Did the system update with no reward. My system just got its knickers in a twist turning itself off after a connection error, and is currently restoring the corrupted files, so I guess it's best to leave it