todd8137

(Banned)
United Kingdom
Earth
todd8137-1LI
Hi just switched on and get this I error
A connection to the server
could not be established(ID=1:(536)
Never done this before Ny one have in this prob game plays fine just not online ? Help please
Pat

We all seem to be having the same problem. GT6 server is down. There are other threads with the same problem mentioned. No information yet from Sony as to why.

Thank good ness it's not just me thanks for the response I was about to go in to my router settings and starting fiddling with it I will leave it for now thanks
Pat

They really need some sort of community manager. Just taking the servers down like that without updating us anywhere is just plain retarded sorry.

We all seem to be having the same problem. GT6 server is down. There are other threads with the same problem mentioned. No information yet from Sony as to why.
Can you see these sorting it out and in the men time should we leave are settings and every thing else as normal ?

Same problem. Did the system update with no reward. My system just got its knickers in a twist turning itself off after a connection error, and is currently restoring the corrupted files, so I guess it's best to leave it ;)

Back