Identical cars vs. Identical cars. Requests answered

• Thread starter Jondot
  • 48 comments
Thanks everyone for the ideas on cars!
I agree that there are a few flaws in my plans, or example the torque push having something to do with traction. But, i felt just doing the drag race was a bit unfair, as different cars are often better at differant things. I also make sure i repeat each test, i demonstrate the drag race atleast 3 times, and the torque push 3 times also.

Anyway, sorry for the delay on new records, as i have been rather busy doing other things, but i hope to have the next couple of tests done soon.
Hope to have the records back soon,

Jon

Also, i am still taking suggestions on cars and ways to improve my tests, so keep posting!

Advance warning!
I will probably put my new review in another post, as that original one is getting imposible to navigate!

jreay21
Thanks everyone for the ideas on cars!
I agree that there are a few flaws in my plans, or example the torque push having something to do with traction. But, i felt just doing the drag race was a bit unfair, as different cars are often better at differant things. I also make sure i repeat each test, i demonstrate the drag race atleast 3 times, and the torque push 3 times also.

Anyway, sorry for the delay on new records, as i have been rather busy doing other things, but i hope to have the next couple of tests done soon.
Hope to have the records back soon,

Jon

Also, i am still taking suggestions on cars and ways to improve my tests, so keep posting!

Advance warning!
I will probably put my new review in another post, as that original one is getting imposible to navigate!

Thanks Alot, Any Ideas on which tests your going to do,
Hope you find the Time.

Cheers Tm 👍

ive done many 1000m tests with similar cars
celica ss-II vs. celica TRD - TRD won
S2000 vs Mugen s2000 - mugen won
new sl500 vs old sl500(600) whichever has the same hp. - new sl500 won
prelude type s vs prelude type sir s spec - sir s spec won
skyline gtr (r34) v skyline gtr n1 (r34) - regular gtr won
rx-8 type s vs rx-8 concept - concept won but type s led till around 500m
3000gt vr-4 v 3000gt mr - MR won

I think the tuner 350Zs would be a good match, along with a Mugen S2000 and Spoon S2000, maybe Amuse S2000 and Opera, if they are close enough.

ampedxpinoy
the only problem is when they dont show stats. thats when i do not know if it is a close match or not.

Well, buy them anyways and check them in the garage.

Also In Uk I see plenty of Opels So Bang Goes what you said,

they dont sell opel here they only ones youll see in the UK are imports or else someone has put the badge on (not hard to do)

vahuxhall, opel, GM same company but diff names for diff countries

yea it is an old thread....any way somethings that you guys said are not fully true.....like spyker said the vaxhull is not made or sold in the U.S....u might see one but ill have you know tm2003 that you can order one from europe on a plane......that wouldnt make scence that they are only in europe but are sold here. also....the accord euro r is basically the acura tsx.....i know this b/c the euro r is the Japanese/Euro version of the tsx.the tsx is the american/Japanese version.the tsx does have a bigger engine and does pump more horses i will agree on that but...and tm...i dont think spyker was "Patronising" you one bit...he was actually kindly pointing a mistake that you made......i think thats it

and ultrabeat.....maybe you should compare to cars that have the same stats but look diferent...**hint hint** subaru impreza and evo VIII...i know they have diff engines but they are both kings at rally courses and are pretty similar on paper and on the track (to me they are)

Or the '89 vs. '98.
I was thinking the 350Z vs. Fairlady Z GT4 Special vs. Fairlady Z S-Tune (A.K.A. GT3 Special)
Or maybe Infiniti G35 vs. Skyline 350 GT8.

:lol: @ ving's post

I haven't read this thread for a while, infact i haven't been on GT4 for a while.

I think i'll change this to the look a likes thread.

GT4 Freak
acura tsx? surely u mean the acura rs-x?

no...we mean TSX. In GT4 it is called the Honda Accord Euro-R. In real life there are two types. The TSX is not in GT4. The Euro-R is one and the TSX is the other. The RSX is a coupe and the Euro-R and TSX are simple luxury sedans and bothe have V-TEC dohc 4-cylinder engines. The RSX has the same engine but for some reason has a little less horsepower

💡 Maybe you should try the Honda Integra and the Acura RSX....that would be great

happyperson
Request: the Subaru Impreza Rally Car 2001 vs. Subaru Impreza Rally Car Prototype 2001. I think the model year is 2001 or 2000.

i think those have two different engines.....or they have two totally different horsepoers because one of them is faster than the other but i forget which one :indiff:

Back