If America only had more people like this:

• Thread starter Gr8_Lakes
  • 11 comments
I was just about to post this in the amazing and cool video thread, giving you a mention in the process, of course. I'm not even sure why I clicked on a video link in a profile post, but I'm so glad I did. What an awesome thing to wake up to. Thank you.

I saw this video a few days ago. The reason it works so well is his sour face which obviously makes it look like he's annoyed only to turn the corner to awesome.

Yeah, I caught this on Twitter a few days ago. Genuinely heartwarming. The world not just America need more people like him. 👍

Hadn't seen this yet and honestly hate clicking bait headline like this... But reputable people giving it a like a replying to the thread gave me hope.

Really happy I watched this.

And I'll be dammed if that kid didn't legitimately improve his bike riding skills! Also, when other people started going around it too :nervous:

Hermann Tilke is not impressed by that track design. Needs more hairpin turns and straights.

It's cute that they immediately noticed it was a racetrack for him. It's so nice seeing people going out to do little things like that.

Hadn't seen this yet and honestly hate clicking bait headline like this... But reputable people giving it a like a replying to the thread gave me hope.

Really happy I watched this.

And I'll be dammed if that kid didn't legitimately improve his bike riding skills! Also, when other people started going around it too :nervous:
I have the nagging suspicion that when you referred to reputable people, you were thinking to yourself, "Well, not Rex. Definitely not Rex."

:(

The title of the thread should read "the World" instead of "America". What a great dude.

#humansbeingbros
I agree with the proposed amendment, but the general theme of the title is still rather cynical.

I love my country exactly because there are people like this who live in it. The same undoubtedly applies on a global scale. The thing is...assholes are loud. Good people need to be louder.

I don't know who this guy is. I don't know if he has an existing platform and fanbase as a content creator or if he's just some random guy who uploaded a video. Regardless, he's doing a tremendous service.

I couldn't remember where this was posted, but this guy ended up on CBS Evening News.

I missed that thread last year.

A future racing bike pilot is born, thanks to the great guy.

Back