If anyone of you want a free red SLR McLaren in the game...

• Thread starter CaptCalvin
  • 118 comments
OH BOY! I´m excited. Trying this out right now!

...Wow, a pathetic 1200. Some of the games were tricky to figure out, though, my abysmal knowledge of car brands didn´t help either. The only time I made big points was when I had to rebuild that track - but only because I cheated thanks to the Win7 screenshot snipping tool ;)

I gonna try hard until I win this friggin thing :mad:

Last edited:
Hmmm.... PSN code? How exactly would the flash app generate thousands of random codes.... If it's only one code, then surely everyone can just use the one...

Damn it, 2240, so close! I made some nice points at the "blue dots" reaction game and the quiz, but these "what´s that car" quizes cost me major points... I hope I get this thing done soon or else I´m staying up all night :ill:

EDIT: Finally made it :D I was about to have a meltdown when the mail adress window wouldn´t let me input "@", so I had to copy and paste it from somewhere else :nervous: Weird bug... But very fun promo, guess I won´t have to start with a ****** car now 👍

Last edited:
2799 and got the car! It's easy, just try it a few times, and it's addictive, will keep on playing.

Edit: Here's the e-mail, it's a code to download, hope I'm able to download since this is EU.

Congratulations! Your great score on the Gran Turismo® Driving Skills Challenge has given you access to the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren - an additional supercar to add to your Gran Turismo® garage.
Just follow the redemption instructions below to download the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren and take it for a spin on your PSP™.

Set up a PlayStation®Network account by selecting “PlayStation®Network” on your PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) system’s XMB™ (XrossMediaBar) or by visiting eu.playstation.com/registration on a PC.
Visit PlayStation®Store via your PSP™ system.
3. Select the [Redeem Codes] icon from the [Store Top].
If required, sign in to your PlayStation®Network account.
4. Enter your 12 character promotion code and select [Continue].
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem the promotion code.

NOTE: promotion codes are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.

(CODE GOES HERE)

Terms & Conditions: http://eu.playstation.com/terms/promotioncodes

Expiry Date: 2nd November 2009

Last edited:
3249 at the first try. At the last set (the questions) keep clicking B, so you answer a question every 0,1 second. After a while you get some correct answers :P

The applet sends you an email:

(copy of my email/translated by google):

Congratulations! With your score in the Gran Turismo ®-driving test you have a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren deserved! Hopefully you have enough space in your garage, Gran Turismo ® for an additional supercar.
Follow the instructions below to Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren to download and make a test drive on your PSP ™.

Create a PlayStation ® Network account by "PlayStation ® Network" to select the XMB ™ (XrossMediaBar) on your PSP ™ (PlayStation ® Portable) system or with a PC to eu.playstation.com / registration to go.
Visit the PlayStation ® Store via your PSP ™ system.
3. Select the icon [Redeem Codes] in the [Retrieved].
4. Enter the 12 characters of your promotional code and select [Continue].
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to the promotion code to solve.

NOTE: Promotion codes are case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as they appear.

<CODE>

Conditions: http://eu.playstation.com/terms/promotioncodes

Valid until: November 2, 2009

Not my fave car but I'll take any car for free. :D

a disapointing 1288 my first attempt damnit i will keep trying though.

Last edited:
No code in the US, maybe it'll be available once the game is released. Man, us in the US have been screwed over with this game. No free copy if you buy a GO or pre order GT5 and now the code wont work. At least GT PSP will be nice to have around until GT5 come out.

It doesn´t accept my code, and I double checked the characters :nervous: Maybe I´ll have to wait a bit? I´m in Germany and the mail is in german too, and I´m also logged in on my PSN account...

Maybe it won´t work until the game is released, but it doesn´t say so anywhere. Oh well, I´ll try again soon ;)

It doesn´t accept my code, and I double checked the characters :nervous: Maybe I´ll have to wait a bit? I´m in Germany and the mail is in german too, and I´m also logged in on my PSN account...

Maybe it won´t work until the game is released, but it doesn´t say so anywhere. Oh well, I´ll try again soon ;)

You have to use the PSP to enter the code, maybe that is why you can't enter the code?

Yeah, I´m using the PSP. Obviously I won´t be able to USE the car until I actually have the game, but I thought maybe you could already download the car data or something. But that they enable the code input after the game is released makes sense.

Got it on my third try without resorting to cheating :) For me it was being able to memorise the track on my third attempt that got me the 500 points I needed but that car sound one is impossible there's NO WAY an Alfa 147 sounds that good!

I'm interested to see if all the codes are the same one, yet loathe to post up the whole thing...

So. Mine begins with the four characters M262

Anyone else?

I'm interested to see if all the codes are the same one, yet loathe to post up the whole thing...

So. Mine begins with the four characters M262

Anyone else?

Mine begins with 8DM4. I tried to get it to mail another code to me, but I got the same one, so it appears to be that different codes are mail to different email addresses.

Damn you! :D But I get an error when I submit my email :(

On my browser (Chrome) it didn´t recognize the "@", instead a "q" appeared. If this doesn´t work for you either, try copying the @ from somewhere else (this post for example) and post it there. Worked for me ;)

On my browser (Chrome) it didn´t recognize the "@", instead a "q" appeared. If this doesn´t work for you either, try copying the @ from somewhere else (this post for example) and post it there. Worked for me ;)

I managed to get the @ thing right but it says "Sorry. There was a problem with connecting to the server. Please try again." I think I will try a different browser.

I tried Chrome and IE but both of them don't work, I think it's the country I'm picking, there's probably an error with the Ireland one, but if I pick UK, and if it works, the code might not work with the Irish version.

Back