If anyone of you want a free red SLR McLaren in the game...

• Thread starter CaptCalvin
  • 118 comments
It seams like for most the problem is that you guys are using a US PSN account, just make a EU account and you are good to go... or so do I think...:confused:

3211 passed first go :D
You mean you passed first go and then after numerous attempts got 3211, or that you got 3211 on your first go. If the latter...

Cough *ollox* Cough

You have no evidence, and even if you showed video footage, we have no idea how many times you actually played through to get all permutations of the answers etc. I could just as easily say I scored 3263 on my first go.

Anyway, I've got a spare code if anybody wants it.

I had to create a new user and UK account just to download the SLR and transferred via PS3 and it worked, the car is saved as a game save so I guess when I start the game tomorrow I'll have the car already.

yay the codes work!!!
now i have to wait for the game in the post :-(

here are two spare because the game was so fun
they are uk codes
LJM6-NCBR-B7FP
BTHH-BRB4-9BBH

I've just used the second one thanks. I gave up try to get my own after about the 20th server error message as I said above.

If you change your country selection to UK the servers work fine. Had the same problem when I had selected Australia as my country.

I tried running the application used for the new car, but it keeps giving me 'this game cannot be started'. Anyone else having the same problem?

I did the test and won the car, but I have no GTPSP so if anyone want the code from me, PM me.

I got the code and everything.. but I think its only for Europe as I got this message from the store...
"The Code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries".... WTF!!???

I got the code and everything.. but I think its only for Europe as I got this message from the store...
"The Code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries".... WTF!!???

Create a Hotmail account and do the Skillz game again, it will work (for the download) Email account that are specific (or usually) to the US wont get the download and get the error you got.

But you will still need a euro copy to have the car loaded into the game.

Ive finally got the car, and coincidentally I posted a thread about it with Pics video and car settings, check it out.

Create a Hotmail account and do the Skillz game again, it will work (for the download) Email account that are specific (or usually) to the US wont get the download and get the error you got.

But you will still need a euro copy to have the car loaded into the game.

Ive finally got the car, and coincidentally I posted a thread about it with Pics video and car settings, check it out.

dam.. I'm SOL... .I got the NTSC game off the PS Store.... :( oh well...

nice find sin, but is it worth getting a Qore subscription just for a car download.

You dont actually need the Full subscription. You will get it if you buy just the episode, its 3 bucks.

3 bucks basically for the car, ain't too bad...

oh really? sorry I misread that then. But I just booked my room in Vegas this month, so I will have to wait hahaha.

I have the U.S. version of the game, but did the challenge anyway for fun and got it on the first try. If anyone wants my code, P.M. me since I have no use for it.

Hello,

I know that this is kind of late, but does any one have the needed info for the Red SLR (code) from PSN.

If you are in PAL territory, you can simply go to the store and download it.
But if you only want that code, then play the mini game, and the code will be send to you by email. 👍

Back