If GT5 released in 2008

  • Thread starter Thread starter danthespaceman
  • 62 comments
  • 5,349 views
Don't forget GTHD.

Yeah, but at the time GTHD was launched I didn't have a PS3, actually I just bought mine in order to play GT5P which looked fantastic to me, but then I'm tired of the same tracks (except suzuka, because it's fantastic), the same cars and the same rubbish AI. I'm a GT fan but I didn't have the opportunity to play GTHD, so I can't give any feedback from it.

I'm not saying to PD, hey just give us a free demo with the nordschleife, I'm saying that they can update prologue, I know, they already said there will be no more updates, but adding 3 or 4 tracks (give us grand valley!) and thirty cars(cars from GT4) would reward everyone who trusted PD enough to buy GT5P, which is in fact an unfinished lame version of GT5, and wouldn't be any trouble to do that I guess.

EDIT: And this wouldn't delay the release, since the game is almost finished and we have plenty of time until some possible release date.
 
If GT5 was released in 2008, people now should be all complaining that why GT6 isn't out yet.
 
As long as I have Forza 3 I can wait for GT5
 
Back