If there was one thing you could add to GTPSP, what would it be?

• Thread starter E28
  • 75 comments
Well I bought GT4 yestetday and I notice it has the same tracks as in GTPSP, but with extra functionality, so basically I'd like to see it look like that game! But with online connectivity!

er...

Better video picture quality

A career mode

A separate arcade mode

All the cars from the od GT games (like the Polyphony 001, the CLK-DTM street car, the F/094S just to name a few)

A photo mode

Motorbikes

And great driving music

Plz PD

brake rendering.... that is something i miss from seeing in my replays. glowing brakes on the ring in gt4 and glowing brakes from gt3.... the cars dont look comlete without even static brakes. i liked how gt4 replays looked when the wheeles came close up it just looked stunning. oh and a photomode

er...

Better video picture quality

I think they are pretty close to maxing out the capabilities of the PSP. Maybe for the NGP.

A career mode

A separate arcade mode

With the addition of a career mode, the current racing modes become the arcade mode.

All the cars from the od GT games (like the Polyphony 001, the CLK-DTM street car, the F/094S just to name a few)

I don't think they could fit much more and still have it under 1 gig. Although if they took out the hidden tracks they could probably fit a few more. Size shouldn't be an issue with the NGP.

A photo mode

First need the better picture quality and then the space. NGP.

Motorbikes

I have seen way to many arguments in the GT5 forum about the inclusion of bikes in GT. Best to keep them in separate games for now.

And great driving music

We already have that, just use your own music.

Now all you have to do is convince Sony and PD to make GT and TT for the NGP.

What about cars from the movies?!:idea:We could race cars from films like The Dukes of Hazzard or somethin. I wouldnt mind trying a James Bond car:tup:

What about cars from the movies?!:idea:We could race cars from films like The Dukes of Hazzard or somethin. I wouldnt mind trying a James Bond car:tup:

Or maybe that car from Knight Rider. Youd be able to make good use of the weapons. Explosions all over the track:tup::)

It would be hard to get the licensing rights to do that, but the cars they were based on could be in the game, and many already are!

Or maybe that car from Knight Rider. Youd be able to make good use of the weapons. Explosions all over the track:tup::)

Ah yes a slightly stretched Trans Am! With the red lights in the grille!

And the Mustang:tup:. Just pure carnage

Ah yes a slightly stretched Trans Am! With the red lights in the grille!

And the Mustang:tup:. Just pure carnage

You cud make gud use of the car's changing ability. You could be racing against Skylines and Supras, and you where in the Knight Rider Mustang. You could say "KITT, Polyphony mode," so the car turns into a Polyphony Digital Formula GT car, and just fly past the opposition:sly:

You cud make gud use of the car's changing ability. You could be racing against Skylines and Supras, and you where in the Knight Rider Mustang. You could say "KITT, Polyphony mode," so the car turns into a Polyphony Digital Formula GT car, and just fly past the opposition:sly:

Or you could say "KITT, attack mode," but Polyphony mode would be better.

GTPSP is the only thing I play, so here it goes:
Full Transmission customization (I'm tired of red-lining every car, or not being able to reach 6th gear at the TC)
being able to sell cars
more than 3 AI cars
GT mode

Lol, I dont generally like american cars- too much focus on power, not handling. One exception is the Eagle Talon, which handles nicely while being quick. It is of course a japanese/US collaboration...

You kidding, I love Muscle Cars:tup::bowdown:

- GT mode.
- Missing tracks (Red Rock Valley (my fave from GT2), SSR5, Hong Kong, Pikes Peak)
- The Top Gear track
- Flashing lights on the Skyline Pace Car (that's what I liked about it in GT4)
- Same-class AI
- The ability to tune cars
- The ability to buy parts for cars
- The ability to sell cars
- Online mode
- More than 3 AI
- More consistent winning of prize money (ie. 2 laps=twice as much as 1, 4 laps=twice as much as 2, etc)
- Creating custom liveries (like WipEout Pulse) in photoshop or something

Back