If there was one thing you could add to GTPSP, what would it be?

• Thread starter E28
  • 75 comments
Their is quick tune for your cars that you pick to quick tune under favorites. You can adjust the suspension to a certain extent. Im pretty sure you must of found this. Quick tune is also in GT prologue, after you beat all of the classes. For me though, I would add customization, I guess thats what you meant by car tuning. Being able to buy the parts and upgrade as you went along.

actually I noticed that the AI system has a very generic pairing/matching system. In Fact if you noticed, sometimes you get doubles of cars.. which to me really sucks. It reminds me of the old NES racing games back in the day. So if it had a more random approach it would be alot better!

Being able to change the gearing is the first thing I would want. After that probably more tuning options than the quick tune gives you.

Special Stage Route 5, and George V Paris. The 'night' tracks from GT4. Then again, no cars had working headlights.

The absence of Aston Martin is something that bugs me, as well no 'special cars', such as Audi Auto Union, Jay Leno tank car, Nike 2022, and so on. That would be something I'd add, although the tracks are more important, in my opinion.

The option to choose each AI's car and tyres. This would have added some lifespan to my interest in AI racing.

actually I noticed that the AI system has a very generic pairing/matching system. In Fact if you noticed, sometimes you get doubles of cars.. which to me really sucks. It reminds me of the old NES racing games back in the day. So if it had a more random approach it would be alot better!

That's the thing... If only AI system could match the type of cars like "Only JGTC/DTM/Rally like you ?" or "Random ?"-with the choice between "JGTC/Stock/Rally/GT2/Race cars/Concept Cars.." ? Because LMP against F1 ??? And the money would be given according to the difficulty you choose too : If you run a F1 against stock cars... well no money but a Stock Car against Rally cars, you have more money ! Something like that...

Being able to change the gearing is the first thing I would want. After that probably more tuning options than the quick tune gives you.

Agreed with the gearing...

Err maybe a GT mode?

Same here... a 'career' mode.

If it wasn't for our Time Attack Challenges, I wouldn't even touch GT PSP anymore.

;)

Career mode, just like I already said many times before

Yep, "Career Mode"...

Special Stage Route 5, and George V Paris. The 'night' tracks from GT4.

Special Stage Route 11.
That's all I would want.

Oh Yes !!! Night Tracks !!!

:cheers:

GT Mode, I guess. And a bit more tuning options, i'd love to adjust some gear ratios, brake bias. And the Ferrari F40.

Really I wouldn't need GT mode if I just had upgradeable parts and other items to tune the cars. In GT4 the Mercedes SLR was 610000 credits and weighed 4200 pounds. With a simple stage 1 weight upgrade at 1200 credits the car would drop over 400 pounds and suddenly be that much more of a monster

first choice is the obvious career mode.
second choice is being able to sell cars

missing cars/tracks and the lack of full tuning never really bothered me, though to be honest I would have been more happy with a modified version of gt4 even if I had to sacrifice full tuning for something more akin to what gtpsp has.

I am still happy I bought the game and I do play it regularly for short stints.

Career mode is useless IMO, but the one thing I missed in GT PSP is proper tuning (brakes, gears).

I'd love the game to have known which of its cars were one-offs, and to pick cars in different colours if there are doubles... Though all the GT games keep doing this...

I would add three things:

A career mode and arcade mode that are seperate from each other (to the point where they have seperate cars and credit amounts)
The ability to Quick Tune every car, not just your Favorites
Red Bull X1 Prototype

Those are what I would add.

AI cars in the same category.

Racing in JCGT300 car against rally cars just doesn't appeal to me.

Make it so that I don't have to adhoc online in order to play, or give me an active community where we get more than gt4. Example, newer tracks, allow us to make changes to the tranny, put some gt2 tracks in the game (just convert them over), or add the bikes from tourist trophy onto the game so I can also race bikes too. Far fetched, but you asked.

I would add a way to export replays to a PC compatible format such as .mpg or .avi so that they could be posted to forums or Youtube without having to buy an expensive piece of kit like a Video Capture card!

For me it would have to be the ability to buy upgrades to tune the car, improve handling eyc,and no limit on the number of cars you can favourite, or the facility to tune any car, not just those youve faved!

er...a career mode, all the cars that arnt on GTPSP that were on the old GT games (like the Polyphony 001 from GT3), a tuning shop, a GT Auto shop, better picture quality, and maybe a car download pack to keep us up to date every six months

er...a career mode, all the cars that arnt on GTPSP that were on the old GT games (like the Polyphony 001 from GT3), a tuning shop, a GT Auto shop, better picture quality, and maybe a car download pack to keep us up to date every six months

I would love to drive the Toyota FT-86 on Laguna Seca:)

Back