If you are "supposedly" dying to get GTConcept why don't you...

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1man
  • 7 comments
  • 1,089 views
Messages
3,261
Why don't you get the Japenese version? It should be compatable with the US version of the PS2. (I THINK) ;)
 
The 2002 Japenese version should be compatible with the NTSC/UC version of PS2 (USA) look for one on ebay. I'm NOT guarenteeing anything! :p
 
my PS2 is chipped with a messiah 2. i just want to place to order or d/l 2002 GTC
 
I got my copy from Yesasia.com. They have/had a japanese version and an asian version. I bought the asian one because you can choose english language and not have to sit there and wonder what the kana says...or spend 10 minutes trying to read it cause you forgot all the kana you learned in japanese class, then spend another 10 minutes trying to translate it :D. It will only run on japanese ps2 unless you have a chipped one that will run japanese ps2 games.

Ummm...i just looked it up and they don't have the asian verison anymore. If you can read korean, you can buy the Tokyo-Seoul version.
 
i got GTC from the day it was released


Gt: 100% :D
GT2: 100% :D
Gt3: 100 % :D (but had multiple errors on disc
:mad: )
GTC: 100% :D THAT WAS EASY!!!
GT4: STILL 0% ;)
 
Back