If you could choose one track....

• Thread starter machscnel
  • 151 comments
GTP_machschnel
If you could choose one track to be released on Prologue before GT5 comes out, what would it be. For me I'd go with Spa, one of the all time great tracks and I'd love to see how Polyphony makes it.
In saying that, the Top Gear Test Track would also be high on my list and more likely{due to its size}. Plus it would be great for TT.

I remember playing Brands Hatch on V8 Supercars 3. I loved how undulating it was. If not in Prologue, it should be included in GT5

Edited my previous post with videos. Was it the full circuit or the oval, 'Indy' one?

Edited my previous post with videos. Was it the full circuit or the oval, 'Indy' one?
The full circuit. I read an article that said due to it being located near houses, they only get to race a few times a year. What a shame

Trial Mountain, simply because it is a classic GT circuit. I'm very surprised PD chose High Speed Ring over it.

If you could choose one track to be released on Prologue before GT5 comes out, what would it be. For me I'd go with Spa, one of the all time great tracks and I'd love to see how Polyphony makes it.
In saying that, the Top Gear Test Track would also be high on my list and more likely{due to its size}. Plus it would be great for TT.

Spa and the Top Gear track get my vote,but in a pinch Spa takes it 👍

Top gear track would be sick, but I would like Deep Forest, one of my favorite. anyone know that one from GT2 that was in the mountains and it had a train along one straight?

Laguna Seca my favorite track and if i had that i would probably have to call in to work sick for a few days to get it out of my system.

Very difficult choice. At first I'd say Le Mans, El Capitan or some other great track already included in GT4, but the thrill of a new real life track would even be more awesome. Paul Ricard ... Ascari ... Spa Francorchamps it is.

Back