If you could have any car in the game, what would it be?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlexGTV
  • 41 comments
  • 4,786 views
HuskyGT
Any of the 20,000,000 Cr cars, that I´m not able to grind for. I really wish I can earn the Jaguar, that thing is absolutly beautiful.

It's a prize car.

Woops, already mentioned.
 
Ferrari Daytona or Ferrari 250 GTO
 
What I want, Bmw E30 M3.

What PD would probably give me, another Skyline.
 
A track recreated from the mall parking lot in back to the future pt. 1.
Then play cat and mouse with the Samba & DeLorean.

Edit: photo op right there
 
1979-1985 RX7 PREMIUM
E30 PREMIUM
E36 PREMIUM
2004 GT3 Porsche PREMIUM
2010 Red Bull F1 PREMIUM
2011 McLaren F1 PREMIUM
Hill Climb Race Car of some sort PREMIUM
Scoot 4 Rotor FD RX7 PREMIUM
1986 Monte Carlo SS PREMIUM
premium Veyron PREMIUM
Carrera GT PREMIUM
 
Last edited:
Ford model t. Would be a nice car to have and let's face it if it would be a good car then you'd only have people crying that it's unfair they can't attain all the content quickly! I think this worked very well as the prize in gt4 licenses
 
I guess the F1 Ferrari cars should be prizes. They are like a nice bonus to the game.
 
800px-Porsche_Carrera_GT_-_Goodwood_Breakfast_Club_July_2008.jpg


Edit: Wait, do you mean which car in the game would you like to own in real life, or which car would you like to see in the game?
 
Lamborghini Reventon or I'd like to see the Cultus Pikes Peak Version return from GT2. Hell, I wouldn't even car if the Cultus was standard.
 
Too many supercars that are not included in GT5 are on people's wishlist... We need something classic to the GT series...

HKS Nissan 180SX Drag

2816475875_159a1e09b3_o.jpg


0209tur_07z+nissan_180sx_hks+right_side_view.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back