If you could only use one car what would it be?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dcole94
  • 20 comments
  • 1,304 views
Messages
78
Messages
dcole94
I was thinking about this and honestly couldn't decide, I would maybe have to go for a couple, What do you think?
 
Right now it would be Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra '05 did the 4 hour Nurb endurance in it today and it was a pleasure to drive. The nature of the game dictates that you could never really choose just 1 car but the Supra is definitely a current fave of mine :)
 
If the game didn't have different races ie, MR, Sports Truck, FF, FGT Championships and the rest, i would definately chose the VW Nardo Concept. That car is super quick and handles like it is on rails.
 
For me it would have to be the ZR1 RM, or maybe the Lotus Elise RM, or perhaps the BMW M3 GTR, wait, maybe it would be the Audi R8 LMS Race Car, no... it would probably be the Peugeot Hdi Fap.... I just didn't answer your question very well.... ;) Seriously, though, it would probably be the M3 GTR right now - I have the most fun on the Ring with it.
 
the old race modded camero, super fun to dive and it makes awsome noises :)
 
Nearly an impossible question to answer as there are so many great cars for some many different reasons. Although I haven't been in mine much as I have been testing many others, I would probably say my Elise RM.
 
For Utilitarian purposes, the X1 of course
For fun, I have to say the Tuscan Speed 6 RM. That is an amazing car
 
RUF Yellowbird! Makes damn much fun to tune and drive the car.
 
The 2000 Ford Falcon XR8 because it is the fastest Australian car in the game.
 
Scenario #1 (for pure competitiveness and speed) of course the X-1.

Scenario #2 (for enjoyment and some competitiveness) the Mazda Furai. Not sure why, but that car just looks stealthy (even if a bit like the Bat Car). The rear LED lights are very slick indeed.
 
I dont think I'd play GT5 if I could only have 1 car :P

Otherwise...
Alfa 155 DTM
Because it can fly in real life.

original.aspx
 
Db9 for me. Not the best car on the game but It looks great.
 
I would take the Honda S2000. It is fun on pretty much any track, but not too powerful. I just love it.
 
GTR Vspec. decent handling, decent power in stock form.
 
McLaren F1.
 
Nissan GT-R Spec-V '09

with the following mods:
- engine balance
- intake manifold, racing air filter
- exhaust manifold, CC upgrade
- sports soft tires
 
[InsertGr8Name];5263430
For fun, I have to say the Tuscan Speed 6 RM. That is an amazing car

Same here. 👍
 
for me it would have to be the zr1 rm, or maybe the lotus elise rm, or perhaps the bmw m3 gtr, wait, maybe it would be the audi r8 lms race car, no... It would probably be the peugeot hdi fap.... I just didn't answer your question very well.... ;) seriously, though, it would probably be the m3 gtr right now - i have the most fun on the ring with it.

m3 gtr +1

Just a shame it isn't Premium
 
I was gonna say the M3 GTR also. Either the race car or the road car....
 
Back