stepvan Messages 158 Messages GTP_stepvan Dec 5, 2010 #1 Could you please gift them to me? Would appreciate it very much. My PSN tag is stepvan If anyone needs anything, ask and if I can I will gift it to you. thanks steve
Could you please gift them to me? Would appreciate it very much. My PSN tag is stepvan If anyone needs anything, ask and if I can I will gift it to you. thanks steve
250 GTO Messages 1,850 Number 163 Messages CSSDK Dec 5, 2010 #2 What is the purpose of museum cards anyway?
S SB-Corey Messages 11 Messages Stealth_Rage Dec 5, 2010 #3 Museum cards a little bit of additional content, usually depicting the evolution of a company's car. You can find it in GT Life, bottom left.
Museum cards a little bit of additional content, usually depicting the evolution of a company's car. You can find it in GT Life, bottom left.
magburner Premium Messages 2,693 The Empire State Messages magburner, GTP_madgurner, showtime_uk Dec 5, 2010 #4 I'm still trying to figure out how to display them! Where do they go when the game gives them to you?
I'm still trying to figure out how to display them! Where do they go when the game gives them to you?
ultram Messages 59 Zurich Messages ultram1986 Dec 5, 2010 #6 Collecting them as well. If you dont need them: ultram1986 I`ll take all.
ken2903 Messages 459 Dec 5, 2010 #7 I used to collect teenage mutant ninja turtle cards (both cartoon series and the movie). If anyone has some that they don't want could you please gift them to me?
I used to collect teenage mutant ninja turtle cards (both cartoon series and the movie). If anyone has some that they don't want could you please gift them to me?
magburner Premium Messages 2,693 The Empire State Messages magburner, GTP_madgurner, showtime_uk Dec 5, 2010 #9 JaiAE86 You go to the museum. Click to expand... Yeah, I know that, but they don't always appear there. In some categories it says I have cards, but when I look, I can't find anything... 👍
JaiAE86 You go to the museum. Click to expand... Yeah, I know that, but they don't always appear there. In some categories it says I have cards, but when I look, I can't find anything... 👍