If you don't want your Museum cards....

  • Thread starter Thread starter stepvan
  • 8 comments
  • 2,095 views
Messages
158
Messages
GTP_stepvan
Could you please gift them to me? Would appreciate it very much.

My PSN tag is stepvan

If anyone needs anything, ask and if I can I will gift it to you.

thanks

steve
 
What is the purpose of museum cards anyway?
 
Museum cards a little bit of additional content, usually depicting the evolution of a company's car. You can find it in GT Life, bottom left.
 
I'm still trying to figure out how to display them! Where do they go when the game gives them to you?
 
Collecting them as well.

If you dont need them: ultram1986

I`ll take all. :D
 
I used to collect teenage mutant ninja turtle cards (both cartoon series and the movie). If anyone has some that they don't want could you please gift them to me?
 
I will take them. Psn I'd kru83
 
You go to the museum.

Yeah, I know that, but they don't always appear there. In some categories it says I have cards, but when I look, I can't find anything... 👍
 
Back