Yeah. It's randomized, so I used that to make sure I got the car I wanted. I had a level 20 ticket and got through a Corvette Z06 race car, a Super GT NSX, a Super GT SC430 and a Blitz ER34 before I finally got the Ford MkIV I wanted.
Link provided is a list of all tickets and what you,d expect to get with them.
Now what is called ripping by doing a save to usb stick then ripping the ticket and if you don,t get the car you load your save back on from a Usb stick then you get to rip the ticket again till you get the car your looking for.
If your dam unlucky yes you will get the same car over an over again till eventually you,ll get what you looking for.👍
Now if you looking for a specfic colour of car on that ticket then your chances have gone a little bit further away so can take even longer to rip.
But even so you may get the same colour of car a few times before eventually getting the right colour and make what you have been looking for?
Chat soon bye for now.