If you have less than 200 posts - read this immediately!

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 113 comments
I'm way short of the posts needed for a custom avatar, but I think that the idea is sound. The forum is a high quality (except for a minority) and needs to be kep that way.

I'll keep plugging away and one day maybe I'll get that custom avatar!

Feel I have to contribute with my opinion!

So here goes: Firstly I'd like to say that I consider myself as the average GTP-member. I'm not here everyday, and I don't reply to nearly every thread. That been said, now take a look at my registration date..and then at my number of posts! as you probably can figure I would probably not reach 500 posts in 2 years or so, and thats for an AVERAGE GTP-member, ladies and gentlemen!!! So in my opinion that would not be fair.. the 200 I can live with though!

Like someone else here said, the amount of rubbish posts will increase highly because of people just writing c**p just to get alot of posts, so the mods may be up for quite a job!

I would like to say though, that this site IS and WILL ALWAYS BE the best GT-forum on the net! So keep it up :D

Originally posted by Macka

Which, at your current output of 49.10 posts per day, you would achieve in 10 days. :rolleyes: :P

fair go I have a business to run which as 2 staff 2 vechiles I have a wife and family. Im here a lot but what 49.10 posts a day br real

Originally posted by jag_man_v12

fair go I have a business to run which as 2 staff 2 vechiles I have a wife and family. Im here a lot but what 49.10 posts a day br real

That was directed to me :)

You have a post rate of 6.45.

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Yeah a T-Shirt... or better yet a GTPlanet Hat... oh oh or a sweet shirt. :D Yeah that could be the prize after like 5000 post. Or 10,000 post :D
So is this still a slight possibility in the near future? Or better yet any word on how we might be able to purchase any of these items? :D

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
So is this still a slight possibility in the near future? Or better yet any word on how we might be able to purchase any of these items? :D

Jordan, if you are considering anything of this nature, please come to me first. I work for a promotional products distributor, and I can get things like this well below cost.

Originally posted by AltF8

Jordan, if you are considering anything of this nature, please come to me first. I work for a promotional products distributor, and I can get things like this well below cost.
see jordan now whats stopping you? :P :P :P

I just took a good 20 minutes looking through the now 700+ default avatars and I have to say that LoudMusic and Pako have done a great job with those and I love my new avatar, Fina McLaren F1 GTR, I was gonna go with the 787B sequence one but I'm not a huge rotorary fan but I love the car so maybe in a little, and Loud i'll go back the burn rubber one after a few weeks of these new avatar, thanks again you guys!

Originally posted by ZeroCool85
I just took a good 20 minutes looking through the now 700+ default avatars and I have to say that LoudMusic and Pako have done a great job with those and I love my new avatar, Fina McLaren F1 GTR, I was gonna go with the 787B sequence one but I'm not a huge rotorary fan but I love the car so maybe in a little, and Loud i'll go back the burn rubber one after a few weeks of these new avatar, thanks again you guys!

Thanks man! The 787B series was one of my favorites. If Jordan ups the file size in addition to the image size, you'll be seeing some really cool stuff in the near future.

As for the other one, do whatever you want man. I'll make you another one in a short while (you're approaching 6,000 REALLY fast).

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by AltF8

Sorry...just noticed that some people were using them already.

*shuts up now* :(

I just made a bigger version of my previous avatar, and I've noticed others doing the same thing. I still have that image from Crouching Tiger if you'd like a remake of it.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic

I just made a bigger version of my previous avatar, and I've noticed others doing the same thing. I still have that image from Crouching Tiger if you'd like a remake of it.

~LoudMusic

Oooo!!

Originally posted by LoudMusic

Ha ha ha ... you so CRAZY!

~LoudMusic

*in my best Adam Sandler impression*

"Look at me, I'm CRAZY -100 more posts- man, and I want some candy... Won't you just give me some candy? Please can I have some candy?"

;)

Back