This was already mentioned in this thread but very little so maybe this is a minority opinion. When I think of seasonal or bonus races I think of races that are not currently in game. As of today most seasonals are simple re-hashes of existing races albeit with the restriction of a specific (odd) car here and there. And while I enjoy them, I believe they could be so much more.
I support and second the idea of having not only different tracks show up in the seasonals but different surface types.
Give us a reason to use the dirt and snow tires that already exist in the game. Let us race on some of the courses that have dirt or snow, again these courses already exist but are rarely seen unless you go into practice or arcade modes.
A truck/suv race on dirt would (imo) be in the true spirit of a seasonal bonus race, something that I have not already completed x number of times.
A race using snow tires on a track that has some snow/ice again would be something we do not see in A-Spec or B-Spec racing.
So instead of throwing out the same old tracks that everyone has driven until they can drive them blindfolded, give us something new. Let us use the snow/dirt tires that already exist in game and use them on the snow/dirt tracks that have already been developed but as of yet are greatly under utilized.
Just a thought. 💡
I support and second the idea of having not only different tracks show up in the seasonals but different surface types.
Give us a reason to use the dirt and snow tires that already exist in the game. Let us race on some of the courses that have dirt or snow, again these courses already exist but are rarely seen unless you go into practice or arcade modes.
A truck/suv race on dirt would (imo) be in the true spirit of a seasonal bonus race, something that I have not already completed x number of times.
A race using snow tires on a track that has some snow/ice again would be something we do not see in A-Spec or B-Spec racing.
So instead of throwing out the same old tracks that everyone has driven until they can drive them blindfolded, give us something new. Let us use the snow/dirt tires that already exist in game and use them on the snow/dirt tracks that have already been developed but as of yet are greatly under utilized.
Just a thought. 💡