If you were the first person to step foot on Mars, what would your first words be?

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 70 comments
I'd look back at the nearest camera and tell the people on the other side to stop spying on my new front lawn.

As for a serious reply, I don't think I could properly formulate one with being there in the moment.

I think “Life confirmed” would be a good first statement. Being there, and alive, would answer the question of if there’s life on mars on not.

Uhmmm, Elon are you sure we're allowed to do this?
Won't NASA be 'slightly annoyed'?

:cheers:

(I actually want to be on the 3rd Starship to go.....)

"The Beagle has finally landed."
(I actually want to be on the 3rd Starship to go.....)
I have a feeling they might send a "B" ark staffed by blue check Xitter users and that's it...

Last edited:
You realise that Musk’s rockets won’t get to Mars, right? At least not this decade, if at all.
The dude is full of ****.

"The Beagle has finally landed."

I have a feeling they might send a "B" ark staffed by blue check Xitter users and that's it...
Most forget that the original civilisation was then wiped out by a virulent virus contracted from an uncleaned phone....:lol:
So is it better to send the B ark off or to be on it?

Last edited:
You realise that Musk’s rockets won’t get to Mars, right? At least not this decade, if at all.
🎵 "The chances of anything getting to Mars are a million to one, he said..." 🎶

Dude, this is a hypothetical. Not sure whether there's anyone here who believes Musk.
Most forget that the original civilisation was then wiped out by a virulent virus contracted from an uncleaned phone....:lol:
So is it better to send the B ark off or to be on it?
Sounds like all we'd miss are rabid dodgy takes on social media if we got rid of that lot. Recent history suggests that many are the kind of people who'd deny the existence of the virus in the first place.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back