Abarth 500;
![]()
Same gadgets and safety as my current 500 but with a turbo bolted on for a bit more funPlus the brakes are good enough to rip your organs out, the interior is ace, and I love the styling with a passion.
I wish they sold those here.
Abarth 500;
![]()
Same gadgets and safety as my current 500 but with a turbo bolted on for a bit more funPlus the brakes are good enough to rip your organs out, the interior is ace, and I love the styling with a passion.
Sorry, but he said a new daily driver, as in 2009, not a car new to you. But the Mustang would be one of my top choices is buying a fast car for cheap. I'd take an SN95 though.'87-'92 Mustang LX 5.0 5 speed
![]()
Nice choice. I quite like the Freelander, for all the reasons you've mentioned. It offers most of what the Discovery or Range Rover/ RR Sport do unless you really need a V8 or seven seats. And personally I prefer the looks to the other LR products.
As for poor fuel economy, it's a pity you guys don't have access to the TD4 - it'd be much more up your street.
Looks like a competitor to the Mazda 5 and stuff. Why the hell is it not sold here? It looks awesome.-> I have another one in mind. Too bad we don't have it here in the US or in the Philippines:
Honda Stream RSZ {5M/T} mpv '09
![]()
^ Another good alternative to my S2K (for a DD). Smooth, multi-passenger, simple, easy to park, easy to haul, and equally fun.![]()
^ American Honda are the most ignorant people thats why, instead of releasing the impressive Stream; they rather send in these!Looks like a competitor to the Mazda 5 and stuff. Why the hell is it not sold here? It looks awesome.
^ I was thinking about the SX4 too, but I have to drive it to solidify my judgement.Anyways, I've been thinking about a useable daily for a long time. My Choice?
A Suzuki SX4 Hatchback. All-wheel drive, 5-speed manual, plenty of cargo space, good fuel mileage, and there's actually quite a good selection of high-end performance parts available. Sweet.
-> ...
^ American Honda are the most ignorant people thats why, instead of releasing the impressive Stream; they rather send in these!
Honda "Crosstour"
![]()
Looks like a Dodge Magnum.Honda "Crosstour"
![]()
Looks like a Dodge Magnum.
Then **** the Golf/Rabbit and send us Sciroccos instead, damnit!