If you're looking for career mode, beware

• Thread starter Shimmery
  • 61 comments
I will forever be baffled at people complaining they're given cars to drive in a car driving game and would prefer it didn't.
If it was like GT4 it would be better IMO. obviously, with the ability to sell cars.

Is it just me that thinks the menu's are just the intro to unlock the circuits and the subsequent events at each of them which is more the career mode?

It is split in to 2 things, race performance (cups you'll win) and the collector points side of the game? The menus seem to be helping you progress the collector side of things but aren't doing that much on the actual racing career side? I am menu 30 something now and have absolute loads of actual races on each circuit to do over the coming months and years.
I think it's just you. I've finished almost all of the races you mentioned. GT7 is extremely disappointing content-wise compared to previous Gran Turismos (not counting sport), it's a bloody joke.

Even the mission-content is just not enough, it's laughable.

GT7 is GTSport+ with a bit of extra content.and better graphics, nothing more. Even the driving physics are, to those that don't believe me, slap 'a forced GTSport daily race setup' on any car in GT7 (you know that annoying understeer-setup 7front anti roll bar, 4 rear anti-rollbar, 0.60 rear toe for road cars, 0.25 front toe for race cars, 0.50 rear toe for race cars, etc etc) and bam it feels identical to GTSport.

Last edited:
Back