IGP manager

United States
United States
Hey everyone. Hope this thread is cool here.

Miss b spec??

I am curious if anyone here plays IGP manager? It’s a web/app based racing manager game based on an open wheel series. you basically manage 1-2 open wheel cars in a season and try to out develop your cars and drivers and staff better than everyone else. Setups for each race and tailoring your tunes to your driver and track. The racing part is a dot race basically. But it can be exciting. I am currently in a league that runs at 8pm s-m-t-w-th... but all that is customizable. I would love to have an ARL league if there isn’t one already out there. It’s a fun just curious if there are any others. Ohh yeah. Dale jr is on the splash screen of their website. JRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! Hehe. It’s web based and mobile friendly. Yeah if this post makes sense you’ve been drinking too much and should seek medical attention.

http://igpmanager.com/

Oh Snap! Sweet. I’m currently in a league but would gladly host one for ARL! I’ll wait to see if the interest builds a bit.

This game should come with a warning I'm hooked on it now just did a open lobby race and it was fun

This guy has watched hours of ads to get a leg up lol.

I love when the ads are so weird you can tell they are either

a) not tracking you.
or more likely
B) you’ve moved up an age bracket and the internet is telling you to submit.

IGP gives you some good ones.

I see 1 more root insurance commercial I'm gonna kick @Neutty in the nuts!, Should be a good 1 tonight though alot of cars are close in time

Top teams in points
20191215_191709.jpg

Top Drivers
20191215_191752.jpg

Back