IGP manager

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT_brickhole
  • 52 comments
  • 4,950 views
Messages
855
United States
Texas
Messages
brickhole
Hey everyone. Hope this thread is cool here.


Miss b spec??


I am curious if anyone here plays IGP manager? It’s a web/app based racing manager game based on an open wheel series. you basically manage 1-2 open wheel cars in a season and try to out develop your cars and drivers and staff better than everyone else. Setups for each race and tailoring your tunes to your driver and track. The racing part is a dot race basically. But it can be exciting. I am currently in a league that runs at 8pm s-m-t-w-th... but all that is customizable. I would love to have an ARL league if there isn’t one already out there. It’s a fun just curious if there are any others. Ohh yeah. Dale jr is on the splash screen of their website. JRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! Hehe. It’s web based and mobile friendly. Yeah if this post makes sense you’ve been drinking too much and should seek medical attention.

http://igpmanager.com/
 
I remember this I use to have it on a different phone but I'm downloading it now lol
 
I was looking at that app a few days ago lol. Interesting
 
Oh Snap! Sweet. I’m currently in a league but would gladly host one for ARL! I’ll wait to see if the interest builds a bit.
 
perfect!!, youre a pro user already!
 
perfect!!, youre a pro user already!
Lol the practice and set up stuff was really cool, then I realized after upgrades to the car there is a **** ton of other stuff to do aswell
 
This game should come with a warning I'm hooked on it now just did a open lobby race and it was fun
 
Got someone to sign up to race with us lol
 
There are so few there won’t be a race tonight. Working on it though.
 
There are so few there won’t be a race tonight. Working on it though.
No worries man I got a coworker to join I'll keep recruiting, how many do we need to get a race going?
 
No worries man I got a coworker to join I'll keep recruiting, how many do we need to get a race going?
I think it’s atleAst 2 to run a race and atleAst 6 to start scoring points.
 
I think it’s atleAst 2 to run a race and atleAst 6 to start scoring points.
Ok I think we are up to 4 or 5 now I'll see what I can do
 
I know we were throwing this race out but I jumped on anyways just to see what it was about and I gotta say it was alot of fun
 
Sweet glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully we can pack the grid.
 
Haha I dodmt even watch the race and I came away with 4th and 5th lmao
 
ii think i screw it up sometimes and its just better for me not to watch, hahaha
 
Don’t forget to check your setup for tonight’s race!
 
I’m coming for you!!!
 
This guy has watched hours of ads to get a leg up lol.


I love when the ads are so weird you can tell they are either

a) not tracking you.
or more likely
B) you’ve moved up an age bracket and the internet is telling you to submit.

IGP gives you some good ones.
 
I see 1 more root insurance commercial I'm gonna kick @Neutty in the nuts!, Should be a good 1 tonight though alot of cars are close in time
 
Top teams in points
20191215_191709.jpg

Top Drivers
20191215_191752.jpg
 
Back