IGP manager

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT_brickhole
  • 52 comments
  • 4,950 views
Man that was a fun season thanks for hosting this @GT_brickhole should be fun battling in pro with neutty and GT
 
Lol were working on it got to get out of rookie first personally I forgot about alot of the races so hopefully next season goes alot better.
 
if y'all want me to break the schedule up so its no so constant i totally will... i can do a m-w-f- thing or anything like that
 
I actually wish myself it was 7 days a week. But that’s just me.
 
if y'all want me to break the schedule up so its no so constant i totally will... i can do a m-w-f- thing or anything like that
I like the current set up and honestly I'm kinda like neutty lol I enjoy the constant racing
 
I actually wish myself it was 7 days a week. But that’s just me.

i used to think the same but then i swithed and had two nights off and enjoyed it a bit more... heh...
 
i used to think the same but then i swithed and had two nights off and enjoyed it a bit more... heh...
Your the expert I'm still new I'll take your word for it
 
i thought they were off, i will check into it asap!
 
I'm good with whatever I actually have a chance now that you guys who remember when the races are moved up lol.
 
just wanted to bump this back up towards the top for the new season about to start. this has been a lot of fun and something to do during my free time thank you for setting this up for us brick!
 
Thanks for the bump. Looks like pro tank is filling up!
 
After the season do the Cars Stats drop?
I think so if we don't move up to let some of the guys recently promoted to be able to compete
 
I wonder if we can save the points up week to week? That way instead of having 8 points this week, have 16 the next.... then roll them over to the next season?
 
Yes you can do that because towards the end of last season i forgot all about it and logged in and had like 50 some points.

I wonder if we can save the points up week to week? That way instead of having 8 points this week, have 16 the next.... then roll them over to the next season?
 
Yes you can do that because towards the end of last season i forgot all about it and logged in and had like 50 some points.
Damn!!! Nice!!
 
yes you can save tokens from race to race and season to season. the only items that dont carry over are spare parts and motors... like if you have 5 spare motors left and 6 races till restock, use em up! Also the parts supply and race counts dont always line up so you kinda have to pay attention to parts availability separately from the season ending .
 
Who wants to bring this back?
 
Back