IGP manager

Lol were working on it got to get out of rookie first personally I forgot about alot of the races so hopefully next season goes alot better.

if y'all want me to break the schedule up so its no so constant i totally will... i can do a m-w-f- thing or anything like that

just wanted to bump this back up towards the top for the new season about to start. this has been a lot of fun and something to do during my free time thank you for setting this up for us brick!

I wonder if we can save the points up week to week? That way instead of having 8 points this week, have 16 the next.... then roll them over to the next season?

Yes you can do that because towards the end of last season i forgot all about it and logged in and had like 50 some points.

I wonder if we can save the points up week to week? That way instead of having 8 points this week, have 16 the next.... then roll them over to the next season?

yes you can save tokens from race to race and season to season. the only items that dont carry over are spare parts and motors... like if you have 5 spare motors left and 6 races till restock, use em up! Also the parts supply and race counts dont always line up so you kinda have to pay attention to parts availability separately from the season ending .

Back