I'll tune the cars for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Corey Stiglitz. You can call me SPEED. (I know thats kinda corny). Not to brag but I think that I am quite the skilled tuner. I can do it all; drift, circuit, rally, and even crazy stuff like an Acura Integra that I built to do tricks. (360s, 180s, J turns, reverse 180s ect.) But if you have come across a car that is difficult, your too lazy, or you just want to test my skill then tell me the exact car and I'll do whatever I can to make it do what you want. My file was currupted so I had to restart but I can still access most cars. I have no limitations on settings but FF cars do not drift properly for those who didnt know, so please don't ask for me to build a drifting Civic Type R.
I love a good challenge so give me your best
peace out 👍

If you have any other questions about me you can just pm me. =]

Last edited:
Since you're able to type SPEED, we know your shift key works.
Therefore in keeping with :gtplanet:'s rules:

No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.

This means you should begin sentences and names with a capital letter and when you use "I".
You should also include the apostrophes in words such as "don't", "I'll", "didn't", etc.
Please heed the warning about repeated violations in that paragraph from our Acceptable Use Policy.

Your title as it stands doesn't make sense "Ill tune the cars for you!!!!!!" ?
Who do you think is interested in tuning cars to be poorly or sickly? ;)
An apostrophe would make so much difference.
(You can edit your thread title by clicking "Edit" in the bottom right corner of your post. Now click "Go Advanced" and you'll be able to change the thread title.)

That Font Is Too Large In Your Opening Post!! Can You Tone It Down?? Thanks!!

:D

Hope to see you show your skills in TCv5 and await what you bring out of your garage. 👍

cobrawannabe, which track do you mean by "'Ring"?
What is the only track called the 'Ring in GT4? Haven't you ever heard the Nurburgring called the 'Ring?

EDIT: Oh, and I want a Fiat 500 that can get around the NURBURGRING in less than three minutes.

Hey, you said any car.:sly:

I use that smiley more than any other.

Corey, or SPEED whatever, could you please, please, stop ignoring posts from other forum users that are only trying to help you?

I mean, how hard is it to edit your first post in this thread?

Quick! Someone call the stupidity moderator! :scared:

Yay! A Fiat 500 in three minutes completing a 20 kilometers long lap.. Interesting 💡 .. But.. :crazy:

So Corey (SPEED), why don't you full-tune a Nissan R390 Road Car with R3 tyres? 👍

Best wishes,

S-Line Audi Fan :cheers:

Big talking from the 'SPEED' man. Does the name 'SPEED' have anything to with how fast you are at GT?

Back when GT1 first came out, I sat there playing and playing that game, I found my car and I did endless laps and thought I was the best in the world at GT...I was so convinced. The online community was small back then, and I went online to check lap times on Grand valley, I think at the time with the TVR cebera LM, I had a 1:27 , I was not the fastest outthere, but I was close - providing the laptimes I saw were true.

I ALSO have a way with tuning cars to make them do the things I want them to do, and I know that deep down, I would be considered a very fast GT player among the members here if they saw me race, but I probably would not even be top 30 fastest on this board. ( I could be way off)

What makes you think that the approx 30 members that are clearly better then me, are not capable of tuning there cars to do the things that they want them to do? I mean this is a GT forum, and the guys here are serious about GT.

How about you pick a car of your choice, a track of your choice, a figure in credits of your choice, and we can see who can make whose car the fastest using driving skill and tuning ability. In-fact, I will go and buy GT4 especially for this.

Big talking from the 'SPEED' man. Does the name 'SPEED' have anything to with how fast you are at GT?

Back when GT1 first came out, I sat there playing and playing that game, I found my car and I did endless laps and thought I was the best in the world at GT...I was so convinced. The online community was small back then, and I went online to check lap times on Grand valley, I think at the time with the TVR cebera LM, I had a 1:27 , I was not the fastest outthere, but I was close - providing the laptimes I saw were true.

I ALSO have a way with tuning cars to make them do the things I want them to do, and I know that deep down, I would be considered a very fast GT player among the members here if they saw me race, but I probably would not even be top 30 fastest on this board. ( I could be way off)

What makes you think that the approx 30 members that are clearly better then me, are not capable of tuning there cars to do the things that they want them to do? I mean this is a GT forum, and the guys here are serious about GT.

How about you pick a car of your choice, a track of your choice, a figure in credits of your choice, and we can see who can make whose car the fastest using driving skill and tuning ability. In-fact, I will go and buy GT4 especially for this.

First of all I know I'm not the best at GT but I think I am really good, but there is always someone better.

And I really like your idea of a little competition. but I don't want to be the only contestant, so everyone who wants to be in I am going to make a compitition just to see who has the best driving skill out of whoever particepates. Because it is a different topic I will make a new thread.

Are you ever going to tune a car to put in here? I mean not to get out of line, but I have heard a lot of talking and no cars man? I just wanted to know if you were going to put out anything, as I see people posting cars up and no tunes for said cars!

can you tune my Spoon civic and integra type R. I want the fastest, best handling you can make for me. I want the best handling in ff's that can suck s2k.:sly:

i really appreciate .
Thanks in Advance. :)

First of all I know I'm not the best at GT but I think I am really good, but there is always someone better.

And I really like your idea of a little competition. but I don't want to be the only contestant, so everyone who wants to be in I am going to make a compitition just to see who has the best driving skill out of whoever particepates. Because it is a different topic I will make a new thread.

Cool, sounds like a plan. You sound a little more humble now hehe, just that coming into a forum the way you did, especially in Caps sends out the wrong message.

Anyway, as I said, you come up with a car and a track and a figure in cash to tune with, I will be up for a little comp. I will try and pick up GT4 and prologue this weekend. I have never had a little friendly competition on GT other than with a friend of mine, sounds like fun - tho I will need a little practice first because it has been a while.

Hi..can u pls tune for me the Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec II Nur?

I'm planning to use it for the Nurburgring 4 hour enduro race. Right now, i'm struglling with the gear ratios. I don't intend to mak ethe car that powerful and blast the opponents away.

I got myself a racing exhaust to begin with, but can't seem to get the gear ratios right. ANy help?

How about the Nissan GTR Concept, the red & blue one... Speed can you tune that one for me please? I'll gladly give you $5 billion credits next Tuesday for a tuned GTR today. hehehe...

Considering this guy has fallen off the face of the earth, I think you're better off going to one of the established garages.

If you review a vehicle, near as all garages will make you a car of your choosing, to the specifications you want.

Can you please tune me a 3000GT VR-4 Turbo (J) for the "Nur" with nothing higher then R3 tires.

Thanks.

ps Times isnt that important as much as just the simple fact of zooming around in my favorite car.

Considering this guy has fallen off the face of the earth, I think you're better off going to one of the established garages.

If you review a vehicle, near as all garages will make you a car of your choosing, to the specifications you want.

I got a nissan skyline gtr r34 spec 2 '00. Its not a nur i cant find a setup for a spec races also wanna try drifting it so can you make me 2crazy setups plz

Thanks for bumping this hilariously terrible thread.
Corey Stiglitz, call me SPEED.
hahaha, it's like the start of a terrible movie.

Latest Posts

Back