I'm from Forza

• Thread starter DntRmmbr
  • 73 comments
DntRmmbr
DntRmmbr
Ive played all three forza's and now i am playing gt5 lol... I have a team on forza called Slide America and i want to bring it to gt5. Any websites that are based like forzaCentral or forza.net? Would like to make a team thread so i can start building and manage the team better.

P.S. ive just got the ps3 the day gt5 came out, so i have no friends on the network to drift with. send request if ur in the same boat as me or want to join.
GT: DntRmmbr

I haven't investigated this thing any further but this could be useful for you: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php

A quick edit: I have FM2 & 3 as well and been drifting with an S15. Not too much on GT5 though, too busy doing other stuff in it. Add me if you want: GTP_Erajorma_FIN on PSN, juhaniman on XBL.

Im looking forward to a lot of drift teams emerging in the coming months. Ill be sliding with you all soon.

I would like to drift with a group of people but I wouldn't really looking to be joining a 'team'

It's all in good fun, I want to enjoy it with everyone

i been playing forza since fm1, and gran turismo since gt1. we have our team (noisemaker) on gt5 now too. Good luck with gt5. you guys can add me if you want: NMKDOOM (all one word)

Last edited:
whats good forza peeps, nice to see some guys actually moving onto a better game lolz

I wouldnt say "better game". Its just different and well worth the try. (its my first GT game) But it needs some geting used to!

See you all online for some thick smoke driftin! (Forza doesnt have that..)

i been playing forza since fm1, and gran turismo since gt1. we have our team (noisemaker) on gt5 now too. Good luck with gt5. you guys can add me if you want: NMKDOOM (all one word)

Hey i think ive seen your name on the FM forums now and then.. If its ok ill add you on my PSN, maybe we can drift together some time..

Still waiting to be able to use the DFGT, and when i do, i will need to get used to that instead of the MS Wheel..

Doom what were some of your older gamertags ? I know you from somewhere. Its SnF Thadis. I think there was a point where you were actually on my FL.

Hey guys this is Hamma808 checking in from Forza, I am sure a few of you guys remember me.
Anyways I'll send you guys friend request when I jump on and we can get a drift session going.

I wouldnt say "better game". Its just different and well worth the try. (its my first GT game) But it needs some geting used to!

Heey, ZSPaulus, we've drifted in Forza 3 and you're on my friends list on XBL, I think! :dopey: My Gamertag is juhaniman.

GT5 is the 4th Gran Turismo game I've played (I used to own GT1, never played 2, have played 3, own 4) and I've played all three Forzas (played FM1, have 2 & 3) and so far GT5 is better overall. There sure are some features I like more in Forza but overall, GT5 takes the first place for me (one of the many reasons is that I have a G25, which the xbox doesn't even support :grumpy:)

if forza had really smoke. i would have never got a ps3 to play gt5.

if forza had really smoke. i would have never got a ps3 to play gt5.

If you purchased the game solely because of increased tire smoke youre failing to see what GT5 is all about. It looks horrible around cars in pictures anyways.

If you purchased the game solely because of increased tire smoke youre failing to see what GT5 is all about. It looks horrible around cars in pictures anyways.

+1 lol.

Hopefully a patch comes for the horrible pixelation around cars in photomode

Read again. i didnt say i got the game only for the real smoke. i was talking about forza

Read again. i didnt say i got the game only for the real smoke. i was talking about forza

You said: "if forza had really smoke. i would have never got a ps3 to play gt5."

So, basically, you're saying you wouldnt have bought GT5 and a PS3 if Forza had better tire-smoke, which, suggests that you bought GT5 because it has better smoke than Forza; which is what I said.

You said: "if forza had really smoke. i would have never got a ps3 to play gt5."

So, basically, you're saying you wouldn't have bought GT5 and a PS3 if Forza had better tire-smoke, which, suggests that you bought GT5 because it has better smoke than Forza; which is what I said.

The reason i got the game. yes real smoke. weather change. different cars that forza doesn't have. and also a simulator. thats why i got the game.

I will hopefully be getting GT5 and a PS3 soon, im sick of painting Kei cars on other cars. Hope to see you guys online will post again when I get a PS3. (Got banned from Forza forums Lol, didnt know what solicitation was so a now fired mod banned me which they cant undo :yuck: )

I will hopefully be getting GT5 and a PS3 soon, im sick of painting Kei cars on other cars. Hope to see you guys online will post again when I get a PS3. (Got banned from Forza forums Lol, didnt know what solicitation was so a now fired mod banned me which they cant undo :yuck: )

The moderators on the Forza forums directly depict evil demons from hell sent to earth for the sole purpose of causing havoc and distress amongst its community.

Back