I'm from Forza

• Thread starter DntRmmbr
  • 73 comments
Hey guys, It's Boppinz from FM.net also, lol.

DIS, Light Em Up, FMDA: 2, you know the drill. =)

I'm a couple weeks away from sliding on GT5 as well.

Most likely my PSN tag will represent my XBL gamertag. "Boppinz, DIS Boppinz", or something like that.

See you all soon, I already recognize a few people. =)

Doom what were some of your older gamertags ? I know you from somewhere. Its SnF Thadis. I think there was a point where you were actually on my FL.

Old gamertags are: arvinadj, dui arvinadj, dui doom, dmtr doom, maybe a couple more i cant remember.

I remember you though. You were on my friends list I think. Add my psn name so we can drift.

Hey i think ive seen your name on the FM forums now and then.. If its ok ill add you on my PSN, maybe we can drift together some time..

Still waiting to be able to use the DFGT, and when i do, i will need to get used to that instead of the MS Wheel..

Yeah, I am on there a lot. Add me.

I will be adding all the forza people, even if it is in a few weeks. We can all be garbage together and miss all the clipping points :D

I will be adding all the forza people, even if it is in a few weeks. We can all be garbage together and miss all the clipping points :D

haha sounds like a plan :)

not sure if i already said my psn somewhere but its - IRicky95

cool, any of you guys can add me whenever you get time to do it. I definitely need more people to drift with on here.

So, Ricky, how is the MKIV in GT5? Ive seen a few of your pics of it the other day on the forza forums. Id really like to see some pics showin its details. How does it look compared
to the other standards? How does it handle and sound compared to forza? I have so many things I want to know about that car lol...

So, Ricky, how is the MKIV in GT5? Ive seen a few of your pics of it the other day on the forza forums. Id really like to see some pics showin its details. How does it look compared
to the other standards? How does it handle and sound compared to forza? I have so many things I want to know about that car lol...

i will be honest with you the car is... how should i put it.... godly =D sounds amazing handles amazing and for a standard car looks amazing, wouldn't suggest changing the colour from black as they dont seem to go with the standard car window tint and the black spoilers you can add on

if you want i can make a quick clip of it tomorrow for testing my cap card on ps3?

May I suggest to the moderators that we all would benefit with a "Drift Teams" subsection to this forum. I see the regular drifting general section getting cluttered in the coming weeks with team threads. This would allow drifting teams to have an organized thread for discussion and the like.

i will be honest with you the car is... how should i put it.... godly =D sounds amazing handles amazing and for a standard car looks amazing, wouldn't suggest changing the colour from black as they dont seem to go with the standard car window tint and the black spoilers you can add on

if you want i can make a quick clip of it tomorrow for testing my cap card on ps3?

Awesome. Have you seen any oppurtunity to
get the color 'Renaissance Red' yet? And yes Id love to see some footage of it. I want to see it drift and hear that 2JZ scream in rage :D

Awesome. Have you seen any oppurtunity to
get the color 'Renaissance Red' yet? And yes Id love to see some footage of it. I want to see it drift and hear that 2JZ scream in rage :D

i have a red but i dont think i have that specific red what car can i get it off ?

and it wont be drifting much as im not a verry good drifter on the G25 and my controller is ziptied to the wheel :L

May I suggest to the moderators that we all would benefit with a "Drift Teams" subsection to this forum. I see the regular drifting general section getting cluttered in the coming weeks with team threads. This would allow drifting teams to have an organized thread for discussion and the like.

was wating for this to apeare actualy gonna talk to roors tomorrow about frining back G-Force see if we can haz more fun times :)

Why not just PXL? And also that color of red is the stock red on MKIV supras ;)

me and roors both proffered GF PXL was twizzles idea he wouldn't let me re start GF if he was on board and i wanted him on the team so he chose PXL

I could swear mine was black when i got it =/ will have a look though assume you like it in that colour?

me and roors both proffered GF PXL was twizzles idea he wouldn't let me re start GF if he was on board and i wanted him on the team so he chose PXL

I could swear mine was black when i got it =/ will have a look though assume you like it in that colour?

I see, I see.

Supra red is definitely one of my favorites. I love the silver they come in too, I think its called "Alpinr Silver"...mmmmmm Supras

I see, I see.

Supra red is definitely one of my favorites. I love the silver they come in too, I think its called "Alpinr Silver"...mmmmmm SKYLINES

fixed :P

skyline>supra :P just cant seem to drift them like i can a supra

Meh, I use to be all Nissan until I really looked into Toyota/Lexus, and I must say, Ive fallen deeply in love. I still love my R34s and S15s unconditionally though. Its a shame the latter has such narrow tires, the fronts look so awkward locked.

i m more for the R33 :) then silvia's im not all that in to tbh, i would love a supra but it would have to be white :D

so you guys think GT5 drifting community will ever pick up like forza did? like FMDL we cant have the main drift lounge thread SYDC for obvious reasons that there wouldn't be that much variety :L but then the second most posted on thread i think at one point was the SFX thread i think it actually made it to the top did it not?

i m more for the R33 :) then silvia's im not all that in to tbh, i would love a supra but it would have to be white :D

so you guys think GT5 drifting community will ever pick up like forza did? like FMDL we cant have the main drift lounge thread SYDC for obvious reasons that there wouldn't be that much variety :L but then the second most posted on thread i think at one point was the SFX thread i think it actually made it to the top did it not?

Yeah at one timr it had more activity/replies than SYDC lol. I see GT5 having a drift community similar to that of Forza. It will
probably be about the same size as well, it will only take some time. In all honesty, I wouldnt mind if it stayed smaller. The community would be more tight-knit and there would be less commotion. Hopefully I can play a large part in the "DF" (no more drama lounge reference)...

Yeah at one timr it had more activity/replies than SYDC lol. I see GT5 having a drift community similar to that of Forza. It will
probably be about the same size as well, it will only take some time. In all honesty, I wouldnt mind if it stayed smaller. The community would be more tight-knit and there would be less commotion. Hopefully I can play a large part in the "DF" (no more drama lounge reference)...

yeah dont want it to be to big otherwise its not realy much of a community on the foza forums you pretty much recognised every gamertag you seen posting there so it was nice :) as for the new name Drift Forum Doesnt sound as nice as Drift Lounge but hopefully with the new name will bring a new start and less drama for many of us :)

yeah dont want it to be to big otherwise its not realy much of a community on the foza forums you pretty much recognised every gamertag you seen posting there so it was nice :) as for the new name Drift Forum Doesnt sound as nice as Drift Lounge but hopefully with the new name will bring a new start and less drama for many of us :)

Less drama, more brotherhood. I dont see it gettin out of hand as this has more of a sim feel and should have a slightly older audience. Oh yeah, I PMd a mod about creating a team subforum, we'll see how that goes :)

Whats up fella's its ADUBZ aka "That crazy Aussie dude" from Xbox/Forza, I already know a few guys who have posted in this thread already so Hamma & Doom feel free to add me on psn= ADUBZ01.

Hey guys, It's Boppinz from FM.net also, lol.

DIS, Light Em Up, FMDA: 2, you know the drill. =)

I'm a couple weeks away from sliding on GT5 as well.

Most likely my PSN tag will represent my XBL gamertag. "Boppinz, DIS Boppinz", or something like that.

See you all soon, I already recognize a few people. =)
Hello Boppinz, you might know me :]

Back